Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Come back again, it's almost easy

Frank’s P.O.V
“She didn’t pick up”

“Oh for Christ’s sake. Call her again”

“There’s no point, Gerard. She never picks up when I call her. Why don’t you call her?” I said, irritated that he was so grumpy.

“Well, I could try” He dialed her number, but of course she didn’t pick up.

“She’s going to be grounded for life when I find her! I’m going to make her life a living hell” I stared at him.

“I thought you said she’s suicidal, and you’re going to make it even worse?” Seriously, he was just plain stupid. But I didn’t blame him, it must’ve been horrible for him not knowing where she was.

“I know, I know. But you haven’t known her for sixteen fucking years” That was true, but I still felt like I’d known her forever.

“Okay, I’ll go and ask around if anybody has seen her, okay?”

“I guess”

So I went out and knocked on everybody’s door asking if they had seen Helena lately. When I came to Juliah’s house Tess answered the door.

“Have you seen Helena?” I asked her.

“Maybe”

“Seriously, don’t mess with me Tess” I was about to slap that girl.

“What’s in it for me?”

“Nothing you stuck up bitch!”

“Fine. I saw her go on that bus that goes to Newark. Happy?”

“Why didn’t you tell Gerard?” I exclaimed, and again; I was about to slap her.

“I don’t know. Didn’t feel like it I guess” She said before she slammed the door in my face.

Fucking brat.
I went back to Gerard and told him she’d went to Newark, and he ran out the door. Okay? Fine, don’t ask me to join you. Idiot.

“Am I allowed to come?” I asked, still irritated that he didn’t ask me.

“Sure, get your ass in the car”

“Yes, sir”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
Thanks for reading :D <3