Give 'Em Hell, Kid

'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you

Helena’s P.O.V
It started to get late, and I was still out in the rain. I was freezing, but I didn’t mind, if I were lucky I’d freeze to death. I laid down on the bench, trying to get some sleep. The streets were empty now, and darkness fell over the city. The only light was a flickering streetlight across the road. Just the way I liked it.

I used my coat as a pillow and felt the rain pouring down on me, a feeling I loved. I closed my eyes and thought about the day my parents died. We were going to visit Aunt Marie. Mom and dad in the front seat, me and Gerard in the backseat. When we driving down the road, just about to turn to the left at a traffic light, some drunk driver hit our car. It was a front-front collision, and all of a sudden there were no more mom and dad. I remembered seeing their pale, cold bodies in the cascade, and how much I wanted them to just wake up and tell me it was all a dream. But they didn’t.

From that day on Gerard was my guardian. They were supposed to put me in foster care, but Gerard fought for me, he wanted me to be home with him, with my family. Or, what was left of it.

“Helena?” What the hell? Who would call my name, no one was supposed to find me here. It wasn’t Gerard’s voice though. The voice was deep and made my heart jump. It was Frank.

“Stay away from me, Frank. You’re not supposed to be here, just go home!” I was furious.

“No, Gerard’s waiting in the car. Go home with him, Helena. Please!” He begged me.

“No way in hell. He’s going to kill me, I’ll be grounded for life” I got up and ran away. They weren’t going to get me. Not now.

Unfortunately, I’m not a very good runner, I blame it on the pot and alcohol, so Frank got a hold of me.

“Seriously Frank, let me go. Please. You don’t know what it’s like to be me. You have no fucking clue”

“Yes, I do. And if you get in the car I’ll tell you about it”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it got a little short :/
Title: Cancer - My Chemical Tomance
<3