Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I'm in love with this feeling

Frank’s P.O.V
Tired of mucking around, I lifted her up into a typical fireman's carry. She wasn’t too happy about it and tried to get loose from my grip by hitting and kicking me. But no way in hell I was letting her go.

As we approached the car I saw Gerard’s face lighten up, he almost cried of happiness. Poor guy. I threw her (yup, threw her) in the backseat and put the seatbelt on.

“Stay there!” I said and sat in the car next to her. Gerard turned around with a furious yet happy face.

“Helena! What the hell were you thinking?! I’ve been worried sick about you. If Frank hadn’t come back to Jersey to help me find you, God knows what could’ve happened to you!” I felt bad for him, to be honest. He was literally shaking.

“Whatever” She replied and rolled her eyes. God, how could she be so careless?

“Seriously, Helena, your brother was about to go all mental on my ass, so please, don’t ever run away again” And it was true, I’d been the victim of his frustration.

We drove back to Belleville in complete silence. Helena was just staring out the window, and I was staring at her. I had the feeling she ran away because of me, and it broke my heart. I knew she wouldn’t take my departure well, but run away? And to Newark? Idiotic if you ask me.

“Weren’t you supposed to tell me something?” She exclaimed when we got out of the car, and I nodded in response.

“Start talking then!” She said, and I could see the fury in her eyes. Crap, she was probably going to beat the crap out of me if I didn’t tell her, even though she was kind of tiny and fragile.

“Can we at least go inside first? And maybe up to your room? I don’t want Gerard to hear what I’m about to tell you” I replied and glanced at Gerard to get his approval. And surprisingly I did.

We went up to her room and sat down on her bed. I reached for her hand, longing for her touch again, but she whisked it away quicker than I could blink.

“Okay, so... When I was 15 I did something stupid. Something really stupid. And God, Helena, you’ll hate me when I tell you what I did”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Yeah 3x - Chris Brown (eheh)
Comments and subscriptions are adored and appreciated :D
Thanks for reading! <3