Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I put my faith in you, so much faith

Frank’s P.O.V
I stayed the night, just holding her in my arms as she fell asleep. She looked to peaceful, so happy. I was relieved that she didn’t hate me, but disappointed that she didn’t say she loved me too. I mean, I can’t force her to love me, but I wish she did. She was the most incredible person I had ever met, so sweet and caring. So beautiful. Oh, all the adjectives I could use to describe Helena Leonore Way.

“Guys, wake up!” I heard Gerard say the next day.

“Helena, it’s time to get up” I whispered and kissed her on the cheek.

“Ugh, I don’t want to”

“Me neither, but if we don’t, Gerard’s going to kill me. He was mad enough when I insisted on staying the night”

When she finally got up I turned around so she could change her clothes. I was extremely tempted to take a sneak peak, but my sanity managed to stop me. I could see a slight reflection in the window though… “No, Frankie! Snap out of it” My sub conscious told me. But she’s so beautiful, I can’t help it. “Yes, you can! Now look down at your feet or something!” Ugh, fine!

We got downstairs and Gerard pulled me aside.

“Okay, if you could get her to eat something, I’d be eternally grateful” How could I fight anorexia if he couldn’t? But it was worth a try.

“So, what do you want for breakfast?” I asked without looking at her.

“What do you think?” I could feel her stare even though I was standing with my back towards her.

“A sandwich, maybe?” I played dumb, hoping she would give in. After all, I wasn’t sure if she knew that Gerard had told me about the anorexia.

“No, I don’t have an appetite. You can make yourself a sandwich, and maybe Gee wants one” she replied. Jeez girl, just eat that fucking sandwich!

“Okay, if you say so. But then again, it could be a good thing. You’ll probably be starving when I take you out for dinner tonight!” She didn’t even reply, she just got up and left.

“Is that normal?” I asked Gerard.

“In this household, with that girl; yes, it’s perfectly normal”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore
Comments and subscriptions are adored and appreciated :D