Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I would have stayed up with you all night , had I known how to save a life

Tess’ P.O.V
I was watching TV with Juliah when I heard someone knock on the door. Ugh, just as the episode got exciting! Anyway, I went over to answer, and guess who was outside? Helena. I both hate and love that girl. I hate her because she’s so beautiful, and I love her because… Well, there’s no reason.

“Hi, what’s up? I asked her, it was still kind of early, and I hadn’t heard Juliah say she was coming over.

“Hi, can I come in?”

“Sure”

Great, no more Grey’s Anatomy reruns for me today.

“Hi Helena, what’s wrong?” Juliah asked her when she entered the living room crying. I felt bad for her, she didn’t know; but Juliah had told me about her problems.

“Nothing, it’s just… Can we talk in private?”

“You’re going to hate me for this, but I’ve told Tess.” I could see Helena get furious, her eyes got darker and her knees were getting weak.

“Don’t worry, Helena. I haven’t told anybody, and I’m not going to” I was leaning against the doorway just looking at her. She looked so tired, so skinny, so broken.

“Gerard keeps pushing me” she whispered, “and so is Frank”. Slap in the face! Frank was back? I have to admit I envied her, Frank was eye candy.

“Oh, come on honey, sit down” I admired Juliah for being so caring. She stood by Helena’s side no matter what. I went over to sit next to them, figured I’d try to be supportive for once.

“Well, I just don’t know what to do anymore. It’s just a matter of time before Gee calls the doctor. Please Juliah, don’t let them take me” I saw Juliah’s eyes tear up, and to be honest; I had a hard time keeping the tears away myself. The heartbreak in Helena’s voice was unbearable, she was hurting.

I felt guilt flushing over me. I hated myself for being such a bitch to her, but I couldn’t help it. It had been like that since we were kids and I didn’t know how to stop it. The sarcasm, the name-calling and the urge to break her down was something I couldn’t control anymore.

“Helena, I’m so sorry” I said and felt a tear run down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: How To Save A Life - The Fray
Thanks for reading <3 :)