Give 'Em Hell, Kid

You can run away with me anytime you want

Juliah’s P.O.V
I was both shocked and happy that Tess finally apologized. I knew she cared for her, but she was just too afraid to admit it.

“Wow, I’m proud of you, Tess!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, shut up. The girl needs help, no time for us to be all sisterly and shit”

Helena looked at me with tearful eyes and I couldn’t do anything but hug her. Wrap my arms around her as she cried. I tried to think of something that might help her. I knew I couldn’t talk to Gerard, he wouldn’t listen. Apparently Frank’s against her too, so I gave up that thought as soon as it hit my head.

“Helena, what can I do for you? I’ll do anything” I was lost, I had no idea what to do. I felt like I had failed her as a friend like so many times before.

“Just don’t let them take me”

I knew what she was talking about. The doctors, the therapists, Gerard’s disappointment. Seriously, if I didn’t have feeling for that guy I’d kill him. Okay, not killed him, but made him suffer as much as Helena did.
But deep inside I knew he did everything he could; it just wasn’t good enough.

“We won’t, honey, we won’t” I looked at Tess guessing she might knew what to do, but she looked just as clueless as me. Dammit.

“Have you talked to Gerard?” I asked.

“Of course, but he won’t listen”

“He’s just worried about you”

“I know”

“But you do realize that you need help, right honey?”

“I guess. But I don’t want to get hospitalized. I hate being at the hospital”

“I know that, but anorexia won’t heal itself and I don’t want to be at your funeral until you’re over a hundred years old”

Depression, anorexia – fuck you both for making Helena’s life a living hell. She’s skin and bones because of you and it’s time for you to let her go. Don’t let her end up in a cascade at 16, please.

We sat like that for hours, me with my arms wrapped tightly around her, Tess stroking her hair and do a “sh”-sound here and there. I was glad mom and dad were still out of town, they’d called Gerard the minute she stepped into our house and he would call the doctors. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Summertime - My Chemical Romance
<3