Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I'm choking on nothing

Frank’s P.O.V
As I walked down the street I saw a girl on the other side of the road. Was that Helena? If it was her, she was kind of pretty. She had blue-ish black hair, and she was petite, short and had a great taste in clothing. She was wearing black jeans, a pink sweater and Converse shoes. I couldn’t really see her face properly, but as I said: she looked kind of pretty.

Even though I wanted to, I didn’t bother to go and talk to her, I have to admit I’m a little shy.
So, kept walking in a slow pace, it’s not that I wanted to be late; I just didn’t want to go at all. I stopped for a second. Should I go talk to her after all? Maybe ask her to walk with me to school? I turned around, ready to ask, and saw that she was walking with another chick, so I decided not to.

After a few minutes I was standing in front of the torture chamber. It was a huge, concrete building. Ugh, I really didn’t want to walk through that door. I stood outside the school and lit a cigarette; I didn’t give a fuck about the sign that said “No smoking!” I needed it for fucks sake. I looked around, and I saw Helena (if it was her) and her friend walk through the gate. Please come a little closer so I can see your face! But she didn’t, they went straight to the door. “Dammit” I whispered.

After a lot of arguing with my sub conscious, I went inside. Where the hell am I supposed to be? I looked at my schedule. Great; math. I friggin’ hate math. Numbers confuse me, besides; it was way too early for algebra.

I walked around for a while before I finally found the classroom. As I went through the door, everyone stared at me. Fantastic.

“Class, this is Frank Iero. He’s new, so please be nice to him” the teacher said. He was old and chubby. He looked like a fucking dwarf to be honest. I sighed, and sat down at a desk in the back. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: On My Own - The Used
Please comment and/or subscribe :)