Status: More to Come Soon!

With Words I Should've Said

Bipolar Baby

I stood on the opposite side of the living room as the slip of paper. I stared at it. It was just sitting there. Mocking me. I couldn't use it for its purpose because I was making dinner. I wanted to text him. But it's too early. But what if he's waiting? What if he is expecting you to immediatly text him? It's been two days; it's no longer 'immediatly'!
"Oh shut up!" I yelled at the voices in my head. I continued to watch the oven while my little brain people muttered apologies. I walked across the room and put the slip of paper in my back pocket.
"Safekeepings..." I muttered to myself. So as it turns out, Jay only lives a mile down the road. Maybe we could be friends. Or maybe I could stalk his super hot friend.
"We're home!" my mother yelled walking through the front door, John, trailing behind, holding her hand. I got my 'creation' out of the oven.
"I made dinner. I'm not really sure what it is. I think it may be some kind of meat..." I poked it with a knife and it jiggled.
"I think we'll go out to dinner tonight..." my mother said.

Do it.
No, nevermind, don't!
Yes! Text him!
Shut the frick up!
"I'm going insane," I muttered to myself. "It has been two days, Natalie! Text him!" I sat down on my bed and felt my stomach turn and my face heat as I scrolled over his name. I pushed a button.
'New Text Message to: Chris'. I hate how my phone just rubs it in my face. I just put a simple 'hey' and set my phone down. After a minute, my phone buzzed. I jumped at it like a freak. Well, I am a freak... I opened the message.
'im hopin this is Natalie... is it?'
I replied. 'of course, wearer of skinny jeans.''
Instead of receiving a text message next, I got a phone call.
"Hello?" I answered.
"I wore skinny jeans once! ONCE!" Chris complained.
"You are such a four year old!" I laughed.
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Who's the four year old now? You're arguing with me! Ha!"
"You are still a child."
"Oh, crap. I have to go Nat! See ya!" he hung up.
Why is everyone calling me Nat all of a sudden?
"Hello?"
"BRITTANY GUESS WHAT?! I JUST HAD A CELL PHONE CONVSTAION WITH THE HOTTEST GUY EVER!"
"Chris?"
"No, Lady Gaga!"
"Ooh, really?"
"Yes it was Chris you idiot!"
"I don't like your tone of voice."
"Hey Brit I have a question."
"Shoot," she said.
"How did you answer your phone if you can't see?" I asked slowly.
"My mom answered it, okay!" she hung up. What a drama queen; I knew she wasn't really mad, though. My phone vibrated. It was a text message.
'Hey, sorry I had to hang up on you. Christian walked in my room almost naked... So do you wanna hang out some time? :)'
"Wow," I said to myself.
'not a great mixture on that last message... but yeah. id love to!' I sent.
'awesome! so ill text you sometime to see when youre free??'
'yupp'
I exploded. "SCORE! I think I just got a date!" I stopped dancing and saw that my mom was standing at the door looking... worried.
"Is this what you're going to do when we move out?"
"Maybe..." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song of the chapter: Bipolar Baby by Forever the Sickest Kids!