Status: More to Come Soon!

With Words I Should've Said

Misery Business

"You're a horrible dancer," Chris pulled me back to the table we were at.
"Nu uh! You caught me on a bad day!" I laughed.
"NATALIE!" Brittany yelled. I saw her feeling her way towards me. "Heeeello..." she leaned against me.
"Brittany... are you drunk?" I asked.
"No, haha, Maika just let me have a beer!" she giggled.
"Maybe we should go home now," I suggested to Chris.
"I got it," Maika came and grabbed her, pulling her away. "We're getting you lots of water."
"Don't take advantage of her!" I yelled.
"Ehh, maybe," he joked.
"You boys and your sex," I took a sip of my drink.
"It's in our nature," Chris shrugged.
My stomach turned as I looked at the bottom of my glass. "Yea."

I sat on the old wooden chair and rubbed my head. I was sweating, but cold, and had a major headache. I couldn't help but be giggly though.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Chris asked.
"Fine... fine..." I stuttered.
"Do you wanna go home?" he asked.
"Yea, it's getting kind of crowded," I crossed my eyes, laughing.
"Nat, it's 12:45 in the morning. Not many people are here."
"Goodnight," I slumped over and fell out of my chair.
"What is wrong with you?"
"I fell out of my chair! Are you blind?" I laughed at the irony of this statement.
Chris got up and walked away.
"Wait! Where are you going?" I panicked. I heard him talking loudly across the room and laughed. "There's no one there, silly!" I yelled.
"Natalie, just-- just shut up," he called.
"La la la... lalala!" I sung just to annoy him. I heard footsteps.
"Hey you're back-- woop!" I almost threw up as someone lifted me off the floor. "Haha, I'm dizzy," my head rolled around in circles.
Chris looked angry. "What's wrong?" I tried saying seriously.
"The guy who served our drinks put alcohol in yours for fun."
"That was not very nice," I closed my eyes. "I'm going to sleep. Forrealz this time..."

I woke up outside of a crappy old gas station. I saw Brittany vomiting in a trash can, Maika holding her hair up. I stood up.
"Dude you look like death," I slurred.
"Shut up! I don't need your crap right now!" she hissed.
"I'm just sayin, if you could see yourself..."
"I can't see anything, Natalie!" she yelled.
"Woah, put your claws back in--"
"No, just shut up! You always have something to say! For once just shut your freaking face!"
"Yeah, I'm the one who always has something to say..."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Brittany turned to me.
"You always have an opinion on my life!"
"At least I don't mooch off my friends!"
"So you think I'm mooching? You're just some spoiled rich kid who gets everything she wants!" Our voices were raised now. Maika started backing away slowly.
"You only think I'm spoiled because you're dirt poor!"
"Not true!"
"At least I know both of my parents! And my grandparents!"
"You're walking a thin line, Brittany."
"Have you even told them about what your dad did?" she motioned in the direction she thought the guys were standing.
"Dude, shut up," I sobered up quick.
"Ohho, you haven't!" she laughed.
"Brittany."
"Guys, please stop!" Jay pleaded.
Brittany turned to where she heard the noise. "Natalie's mom is only 30. And she's not adopted. Her dad raped her mom when he was 18 and she was 13."
I felt four pairs of eyes on me. My face heated up.
Chris looked upset. "Natalie--"
I stepped forward and punched Brittany in the face.
"B*tch!" I yelled.
She turned around and slapped me. I heard commotion next to me, but me and Brittany were in a full blown fight. I felt someones arms wrap around my waist, but I kept punching and kicking.
"Natalie! Stop it!" Chris yelled.
"I'm gonna kill her! She's gonna freaking die!" I tried to pry his arms off of me.
"Calm down! She's gone now!" I looked around. I guessed Maika had taken her somewhere else.
"Let go of me!"
"Sorry," he muttered.
"I hate her," I wiped blood off of my lip. I'm sure I looked pretty bad.
"So, uh... is that true?"
"Yes."
"Well why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't want to scare you off."
"I wouldn't have--"
"Look, I really don't want to talk about this right now."
"One more question?" he asked.
"Fine."
"So the guy who came to your house- he raped your mom?"
"Yes."
"And could've done something to you?"
"I guess so."
He started walking towards the car. I sighed.
"Chris! Come back!" I called. He kept walking.I ran after him, getting in the car.
He stayed silent. "So I'm guessing this means you're not okay with having a girlfriend with such a screwed up past."
"Of course I'm okay with it. I just wish you would have told me."
"I'm sorry?"
He looked at me. "It's okay," he smiled a bit. "It was pretty hot seeing you get into a fight like that though."
"Good luck ever seeing that again," I pulled down the mirror on the sun blocker. "Oh crap! I have a black eye! And my lip is split, and I have a cut..."
"Girls are vicious."
"It's our nature."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't cuss, so that one part is as close is I'll get. Chapter/ song title by Paramore.