Status: active.

Silent Lover

(THREE.)

Jessica Troe

-noun
1. The transfer student from the deep South.
2. A kind gracious heart.
3. A sorta somebody.

Ronnie sat at an empty cafeteria table. The room wasn't over sized in any form. It was just right for the five hundred children population count. The paint could have been fixed though.

Her lunch was brown bagged. Turkey sandwich on white bread with the crusts cut off and only mustard. She had also packed a small bag of potato chips and a bottle of water. She knew it wasn't the best thing to eat because it wasn't particularly balance, but it got her by.

"My name is Jessica Troe."

She was there out of nowhere and Veronica looked around with knit brows. Slowly, she began fumbling over her signs. Nice to meet you. I'm Ronnie.

"Oh, goodness, you're one of those kids. I'm sorry, I don't know that signing stuff." She motioned with her hands in a sort of imitation, but she just looked stupid.

Ronnie rolled her eyes as she walked away. She was ignorant. The braid down her back must have been pulled too tight and cutting off the blood flow to the reasonable part of her brain.

When Ronnie had finished her lunch, she stood from the table. The trash cans were near the exit. She had to dodge the quickly moving teenagers to arrive safely. Dropping her trash and brushing off her hands, she looked around planning on heading out of the room.

The door was instantly blocked by four teenage boys.