Status: It will still be updated - I'm not quitting on this story, don't worry - I'll just be posting less during the school year due to reading assignments, and writting assignments. Just please don't give up on this. I'm so close to the good part! ;D

Think Again

"I know who the killer is"

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
-Oscar Wilde


The read through went well, everyone finding their voices. I ended up back at the hotel at three in the morning and took off my pants and bra before crawling into bed. I had rehearsals starting at eleven the next day and I was going to be ready for it. I had my alarm set for nine in the morning, and I only hoped and prayed that Hotch got the message I had left him about how I wouldn't be able to join them tomorrow.

~

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen. My director Dorian Wilde was calling. Flipping open my phone, I pressed it to my ear, "Hello?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"Um... yeah? My alarm hasn't gone off yet." I let out a small laugh. "What can I help you with?"

"Wanted to know if you would join me for breakfast?"

I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was seven, "Um... yeah, sure. You're gonna have to let me get dressed."

"How about I pick you up in thirty minutes?"

I smiled, "Sure."

"Where are you staying? You said you were in a hotel right?"

"Yeah." I gave him the name of our hotel and we hung up. I shuffled out of bed and managed to make myself presentable in time to start going down stairs. Exiting my room, I found Rossi in the hallway.

"Well, hello," he said.

"Hi." I smiled and allowed my door to shut behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"The director is picking me up. I'm going to breakfast with him, then spending all day at the theater."

"You're going to breakfast with him?"

I shrugged, "I've got to get to know everyone, right?'

He gave me a warning glance before nodding, "I'll walk you down... I'm meeting Hotch for breakfast."

I smiled and pressed the down button. Reaching the lobby, we found Dorian in the massive room waiting. Rossi walked over with me and I introduced him to Dorian.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr Wilde." Rossi smiled.

"And you."

I smiled, "Dorian, David is my step-father." I smiled at Rossi while wrapping my arm around his shoulders, "He came by because he wanted to meet you at the theater, but this is just as good."

Dorian looked at Rossi, "Well then, this meeting is especially nice, Mr Rossi."

Rossi's arm went around my waist and replied, "Want to make sure I know the man taking my daughter out to breakfast."

"Would you like to join us?"

Rossi shook his head, "Sorry. I'm meeting a business partner elsewhere."

Dorian smiled, "What a shame. It would have been nice to learn more about Kelsie."

Rossi smiled, "Well, you'll get your chance."

"Well, we need to be going, but please do stop by the theater after your meeting... it would be and honor."

Rossi nodded, "I'll try."

I gave Rossi a hug and I walked with Dorian out to his car - which was by no means a humble one. He got in and we drove off to the theater.

~Spencer's P.O.V~

Waking up, I met up with Rossi, Hotch, JJ, and Morgan for breakfast. Kelsie was absent again. This was the second day that she wouldn't be with us, off having breakfast with the director of the theater group she was acting with. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the attention this man has getting from her, but I knew she would be professional.

Or, at least, that's what I hoped for.

"Will we be picking Kelsie up today?" I asked.

Hotch shook his head, "No. I believe she will be going to dinner with the cast."

I nodded, accepting the answer. I know it's important for us to let her do this, it was frustrating not being able to see her. I looked over to Morgan who gave me an apologetic smile before going back to his eggs.

After breakfast, we went to the police station where we broke into teams. Hotch and Rossi were going to re-interview the families and friends of the victims, while Morgan, JJ, and I were to stay here. Currently we were sitting at the table in the conference room, Morgan and JJ going through the reports of the murders written by the policemen who were there, while I stared at the board Kelsie had written on, the list still there. I racked my mind for anything that sounded familiar, but like before, nothing came to mind. No serial killer I know of ever killed this way.

"Reid."

I snapped back to myself, "Yeah?" I turned to Morgan.

"Thanks for joining us," Morgan flipped a pen at me, "What are you looking at?"

I nodded at the board, "Kelsie's list. She and Garcia couldn't find what it meant."

"What do you think?"

"I'm not sure."

"What about the idea that Kelsie had earlier," said JJ. "Did she find any overlapping names in the companies?"

"No, she didn't. No actors overlapped." I sighed, "Guys... I don't think we can move forward without a fresh body."

~Kelsie's P.O.V~

Rehearsal was exhausting. My mouth was dry. Macbeth was sick, which really wasn't that bad seeing as Dorian took his place. When we finished, I went to the chair holding my belongings when Dorian came up beside me.

"You're fantastic." He said,

I let out a small laugh, "Thanks."

"Do you want to grab dinner?"

"Only if it involves Chinese food."

He smiled, "You bet."

Taking my belongings with me, I followed him out to his car. This was the second night I was spending alone with him. He was polite, smart, charming, everything I could like in a man. Walking into the restaurant, Dorian had us seated in a booth in a corner, and we ordered food. Then it was only us.

"So you're staying in a hotel while your parents are in town?" He smiled.

"Yeah...."

"Sorry for prying... I would have asked yesterday, but I wasn't sure how you would react."

I smiled, "I'm not getting along with my mother right now."

"You and your step-father seem to get along well."

I nodded, "Yeah... my mother remarried when I was in elementary school, so I've had time to get to know and accept him."

Dorian smiled, "I think that's wonderful... how big your heart is."

I blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed," he smiled, "It's a good thing."

"I'll take your word for it."

We were silent for a moment then he said, "Tell me more about you."

I smiled, "What do you want to know?"

"How did your mother choose your name?"

I laughed, "Um... I think it was the name of one of her teddy bears when she was a girl."

He smiled, "Is there nothing that isn't adorable about you?"

I smiled, "I'm sure."

"Well I highly doubt it."

"What about your name? Dorian isn't exactly all the rage anymore."

He shrugged, "I guess my parents were fans of Oscar."

I frowned, "Oscar?"

"Oscar Wilde."

I looked at him and then I gasped. Getting up I grabbed my belongings, "I can't be here."

"What? Why?"

"I just remembered, I'm meeting a girlfriend down town."

He frowned, "Oh."

I frowned as well, "I'm so sorry."

He sighed, "Well... do you need a ride?"

"No... I can catch a cab."

"At least take your food."

As he said that, the waitress came with our food. "Are you leaving?"

I nodded, "Yes, I'm so sorry."

She put the food in a go box and I bid Dorian good bye, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and apologizing once more before running out of the door. Catching a taxi, I sent it to the police station. Jumping out, I ran to the conference room and found the team eating dinner.

"I know who the killer is."

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
♠ ♠ ♠
An update! Woot woot!
Um... so I feel like I need to explain something.... The reason why there is so much Chinese food in this story is because that's what I crave all of the time and so will Kelsie. It's not that I can't think of anything more creative than that, it's just how I feel when I'm writing it. hahahaha.

But yeah. In other news.
Who totally loved the season premier of season seven?
I DIED when Reid told the judge off:
"First of all this is calm, and it's Doctor."

I was so proud of him!

comments?