Status: Poorly done.

You're Never Gonna Win, If You're Never Gonna Sin

We've all got skeletons in our closet

I swallow thickly as my bare, cold knuckles knock against the hardwood door. The cold air nips at my skin and goosebumps cover my arms as I shiver and rub them, trying to create some sort of heat. I continue to do that for a few moments, until I heard some shuffling from behind the door and eventually he appeared with a half smile on his face.

His eyes travel down my body, "Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" He asks, his half smile now turning into one of mischievous smirks. My heart skips a beat he eyes me up and down again. Oh the things I'd do to him.

Coping his little smirk, "What? I can't see my lovely boyfriend?" I joke and lean closer to his face, until my lips press against his ever so soft ones. His hands soon place themselves on my waist, holding me firmly as I lean against him.

He pulls away, earning a childish frown from me, "We should get inside before someone sees you-us." He quickly corrects and lowly chuckles nervously. His cheek flush an hint of pink before he bites his lip, "Come in."

I smile as his soft pale fingers intertwine with mine, they contrasted ever so beautifully against my tan ones. For some reason I always loved how snow white skin looked, it made me even feel so envious sometimes.

The warm heat makes me sigh in comfort, and then my tummy rumbles rather loudly. Jacky looks at me with a smile and chuckles, while I just feel my cheeks heat up, "You hungry, love?"

I nod, "Yeah, I haven't ate since breakfast." I say, as he tugs me into his kitchen.

He sticks his head in his fridge, "Well, I have nothing but some noodles." He says with his head still in the fridge, "And to be honest, I don't know how to cook 'em, love. I'll go fetch some McDonald's, if you like."

Playfully pushing him out of the way, I reach in the small fridge and grab the noodles. "You know I could cook, right?" I chuckle and shut the fridge, reading the back of the noodle box, "Aren't you supposed to leave this in a cupboard or something? Not in a fridge?" I ask after getting one of his many pots and putting water in it.

He just shrugs, and blows me a kiss before leaving out the kitchen. I just chuckle and shake my head at him.

~*~

"Here, eat up babe." I say and he flashes me a smile before making a gesture for me to feed him. I half smile and do as wanted. I giggle a bit when he slurps up a noodle ever so seductively, and then he takes a few noddles in his hand and leans in towards me. But then he knocks over the bowl and it lands all over me.

He gasps, "I'm so sorry!" He exclaims and I giggle some more when he tries to grab it off my lap and he brushes against my length.

I grab the back of his hair and tug on it roughly, "I'm all sticky now." I stick out my lower lip, "Maybe we should go wash off." I smirk and he does the same.

After a while off fits of giggles and playful roughhousing on the way up to the shower, we finally make it and we both strip down and step in. I sigh in relief when I feel the cold water hit and drip down my sweaty body.

I feel Jacky's slick arms wrap around my waist as I soak my hair. I turn around to meet his gorgeous face with eyes that sparkled whenever wherever, and he crashes his lips on mine. His lips move in sync with mine for a few minutes until he pulls his lips away and starts to suck on my neck, moving to my most vulnerable spot right above my collarbone.

I moan as my arms wrap around his torso while his arms stay firmly on my hips, "Oh, Jacks." I moan, calling him by his nickname I gave him when we first met oh so long ago.

He sucks a little longer, wanting to leave a hickey there for a memory for the morning. Pushing me roughly against the wall, I grunt softly at he pressure he applies to my neck, and I could just visualize the smirk he had on his face when he squeezes my ass and I yelp.

"Hmmm, Monte." He gives my cheek a wet kiss before he lowers himself downward, and I gulp when I know what he's about to do. "Monte Baby," He says, but it comes out more like a moan when his tongue flicks against the tip of my length, and the air hitches in my throat, "I love you, baby."

I gasp when I feel his warm, wet mouth around my length, and I tilt my head back, looking upward towards the ceiling. I bite my lip when he slowly starts to bob his head, earning a low moan from me in pleasure.

"Mmmmhm Jacky." I moan rather loudly and grip the back of his head as he speeds up a bit. The pressure builds up as my breathing becomes faster and unsteady. I was at the verge of spilling all in his mouth, until he detaches his lips from my length and stands up.

I glare and push him playfully, "You fuckin' ass." I mutter and sigh, catching my breath. He just smirks and rushes over to me, resuming attacking my neck with his ever so lovely lips. I wrap one of my legs around his waist and bring him much closer to me, I loved the way our wet bodies were practically smashed together.

I moan loudly again when one of his slick fingers find its own way up my entrance. "Am I an ass now?" He asks as he thrusts that one finger in and out faster each moment.

I wrap my arms around his neck and whimper quietly, closing my eyes tightly and repeat tilting my head back. The cold water and the heat building up in the pit of my stomach were the only things I could focus on.

"Turn around love." He whispers in my ear seductively and I don't hesitate. I feel him position himself at my entrance and put his hands on my waist. I bite down my lip hard when he slowly and carefully pushes into me.

Jacky slowly moves his small hips back and forth. I try not to whimper and bite my tongue, but that only makes it worse. He stops moving his hips, "Am I hurting you too much?" He asks with concern laced in with his words.

I just shake my head, "No, continue." I whine and he does as told. His little sneaky hands find their way to my length, and start stroking in time with each of his thrusts that got faster as moments went by.

I moan loudly, rather girlie-like and Jacky tries to moan as low as possible. Which he failed at.

The pressure builds up as my whole begins to feel like it's about to melt, "Jacky," I pant, squeezing my eyelids closed, "f-faster baby." I demand, and he responds by giving me a kiss on my neck.

I yell out his name as I feel a shock of pure pleasure wave throughout my body as I release all over the floor, mostly on Jacky's hand. With the little energy I had left, I turn around to Jacky and place a quick kiss on his lips and catch my breath as he does too.

"I love you, Monte."

"I love you too, Jacky."