Status: Complete

Accidentally In Love

PROLOUGE

I never thought I could like someone like him. I would never expect someone like him to like me. Be here we are five years, talking. We never dated, we were strictly friends. He was like the big brother I always wanted, but never had. He was my best friend. I could tell him everything and he wouldn't judge me. He was there when I went through my first break up and all the drama that went along with it. He even threatened to kill the sucker, so did my sister and Sidney.

I never really dated after that because none of the guys could live up to him. I was in love with him, much to my sister's disappointment. She begged me not to fall for him because I was too young, but I didn't listen to her. How could I when she was in the same situation I am in now, three years ago. Though at the time she fell for Sidney she was of legal age and when I started falling for him, I was barely sixteen.

I use to tell myself that it was just a crush. He was a nice guy that I got along with and could talk to. But every time I saw him or talked to him something just changed inside me. Now I always look forward to seeing him. It's only a few times a year, but I cherish those moments. He always would take time from his busy schedule to take me out, whether it was for ice cream or dinner, it didn't matter.

My favorite night with him was at my sister's wedding three and a half years ago. We were paired together in the bridal party and no one paid attention to us at the reception. That was the night I had my first kiss, Taylor doesn't know about that. If she did she would kill both of us.

That was the night I really fell in love with Jordan Staal.

*****

He couldn't believe it, in all his twenty-six years Jordan never thought that he could be talking to the same girl for so long without even the mention of sex. But here he was texting her for what had to the thousandth time this week. Five years, talking to and flirting with the same girl. The guys on the team made fun of him for it because he wasn't sleeping around like he use to. Jordan was known as the playboy on the team, but since meeting her back in 2010 at Taylor's softball game, he hasn't been the same. He knew having feelings, any feelings, for her was wrong, but he couldn't help it. She was just different.

Taylor tried her hardest to get the two of them from developing more, deeper, feelings for each other, but her attempts for futile. Sidney even tried to set him up with Heather, but that didn't work because he really felt like he was betraying Mandy. Jordan couldn't help but smile at the memory of Sidney and Taylor's wedding, the night he kissed her. He was sure he had died that night. He was her first kiss, but not her first boyfriend. Jordan clenched his fist around his phone remembering that awful phone call. Mandy was crying, her boyfriend had broken up with her because it was heading into summertime and he was afraid they weren't going to stay in touch. The pussy. Then at the start of the following school year drama started. He got a new girlfriend and he and Mandy stayed friends but it didn't last. It wasn't long before Mandy called Jordan in tears again. It took all his might not to jump on the next plane to Virginia to kill the ass.

That was the moment when Jordan realized he was in love with Amanda Samules.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm just going through this and editing because I read through it and found some mistakes. You don't have to reread everything, but if you want you are more an than welcome to reread. Some things may change but not a lot. The story line is still going to be the same.