Ebsylyn-Jane Hart

Commotion

“Oh My baby” sobbed mum not upset but relived as she ran in to my room.
“I'm sorry mum” I croaked. “I’ve been spark out since Saturday.” I sobbed in her arms.
Dad and the boys entered next looking puffy eyed.
They hugged me one after another. I found out later James had missed a collage interview to put flyers out and Rob had gotten a job at the copy shop called ‘Copy That’ the guy was happy to have someone who could make his old printer cough up a hundred copies compared to its average 25 and used the time it took to print the posters to interview him.

I got home and mum had phoned the police to stop the search. I was to stay at home and rest for two days so I couldn’t go to school till Friday plus I had to use crutches turned out I tore all the ligaments in my ankle to a grade two sprain so I have to have six sessions of physiotherapy and NO running.
I went through my hooded top before putting it in the wash and pulled out a scrap of paper.

04664763221 Jrowme
Jrowme@Lyf_Savers.org.uk

Wednesday

Slept through.

Thursday. It’s still Thursday.

Thursday was hell!
I was bored of TV so I slept. I woke it was still Thursday only difference was my leg was throbbing I took my meds and slept some more then woke up at 1.30 got out of bed and hobbled down stairs. Had lunch, crawled up stairs and started tidying my room. Mum came in sighed and sent me to bed she dragged a new laptop in, still in its case and said “Happy quite early Christmas.” It was an apple iBook in blueberry!. I logged on the net and wrote an email to Jrowme, to see if he would be free for next weekend.

Jrowme: hey, you will never guess! I told my roommates about you...turns out you all know each other... Canny said “see you tomorrow, she understands why you didn’t email now ”

EJ (name was changed):Ebsy: oh so you were the owner of the other room. So where were you on Friday. :)

Jrowme: I was at my nana’s she was feeling a bit peaky... I’m back now.

Ebsy: about meeting up how about since its Friday tomorrow, why don’t I come over there and we can all have a movie night. Or you could all come here?

Jrowme: brb....
Talked to gang Rachel and Noah going out, Canny got a guy coming over to “study”. But Ben said he’s up for it. He also said you fell asleep last week.

Ebsy: oh yeah they were watching X men. I’ve never seen the end.

Jrowme: cool Friday. Oh and I heard about last Friday. Did you know Noah gave the guy a black eye.

Ebsy: thanks for telling me, see you then.

Friday (back to school).
ENGLISH- flunked first assignment. Meagre said “I would advise on not wasting mine and your morning in my lessons.” What! so he wants me to quit err... no way! I already lost cheerleading/ athletics due to the ankle.
Art – drew a pretty picture.... UGH! So failing.