Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Listen Up

I flopped on one of the beds. Mm, it was soft and really comfy.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" I asked, hugging the pillow.

"Talk?" Zoey shrugged, sitting on the other bed. Skylar sat on the same one as her. I laid on my stomach.

"I kinda hate to admit it, but Joe's kinda hot." I said. "Even if he is a douche bag." I admitted, smiling a little to myself.

"Jackson's hotness doesn't make up for his douchebag-ness." Skylar said. We looked at her.

"I don't know. I kinda like bad boys." I said awkwardly. I bit my lip, thinking of Joe.

"I knew Tom was a pervert, but I didn't think he would be this bad." Zoey shrugged. "I understand that if you're trapped on a bus with girls, the urges get... Stronger. But still!" She whined. I giggled.

"I would prefer them if they were nicer." Skylar said.

"I think they'd like us better if we didn't kick them as much." Zoey smirked.

"But they make such good targets!" Skylar groaned. I giggled.

"I know. Ugh, why are they so hard to figure out?" I groaned. "Seriously, why are they so... Ugh?"

"Maybe they were sexually deprived as young teenagers." Skylar shrugged.

"I was too. I'm still a virgin." Zoey said. I raised my hand.

"Same here." I said.

"Ditto." Skylar said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I. Suck. Helium out of balloons.

:D

-Ashley Dawn