Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Love Me or Let Me Go

I heard the door open and kept my eyes closed. I had blood all over, but mainly on my chest. My shirt was ripped and stained. I could hear footsteps.

"Skylar?!" I could hear Jackson run over to her. I kept totally still.

"Dillon?" Joe walked over to me, and gently shook me. I wiggled a little from that, but that was it. I had blood on my throat and lips. "How the fuck could you kill her?!" He shouted, obviously pissed off.

"They were pissing me off!" Zoey insisted. "And they kept talking about you guys and I was tired of it." She said.

"That was no reason to k--They talked about us?" I heard Jackson. He was probably smirking.

"Non-stop!" She said. I kept my breathing extremely slow and made sure my chest didn't rise.

"I can't believe this. We have to hide the bodies now." Tom muttered.

"Yeah, where can we hide them though?" Joe asked, placing his hand on my thigh. My jeans were torn too.

"I never even got a chance to have sex with her!" Jackson exclaimed. I heard someone slap him.

"Is that all you can think about?!" Tom shouted.

"Easy for you to say! Zoey's still alive!" Jackson said then paused.

"Don't look at her like that! You're not killing her!" Tom said, hitting him again.

"She killed Dillon and Skylar!" Joe said. "Ugh, I wish I could hear her voice again." He said, putting his hand back on my thigh.

"Braaaaaiiiiinnnssss." I groaned, putting my hands on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
*walks like a zombie*
COOOOMMMEEENNNTTT? *eats brains*
:3

-Ashley Dawn