Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Pranks And Mistakes

---{Skylar's POV}---

I walked around backstage. The boys wanted to practice and us girls had to help set up. Since we were done, they told us we could do whatever. Dillon wanted to go next door and play games in the arcade, Zoey went back to the hotel to watch movies, and I thought I'd stay here. Maybe pull another prank on the boys.

I walked into Tom's dressing room and smirked. He would want a shower after playing.. I figured I should go ahead and do it to all the boys. I smirked and went back to the bus, since most of our clothes were still on it. I had taken the boys clothes from their dressing rooms and hide them. I grabbed my bag and the other girls and grabbed clothes. Running back into the building, I made sure nobody saw what exactly I held.

I set our clothes in their bathrooms, mixing them up. We would never wear these anyway. We could burn them once they were on the guys.

After I was done placing the last pieces in Joe's bathroom, I slid out and went to the stage. I couldn't stop giggling enough, but I passed it off as being hyper from the Monster I just had.

"What's wrong with you?" Jackson lifted an eyebrow as he walked over to grab a water from me.

I shrugged. "Peter let me have a Monster." I grinned. Peter was the guy that helped them put the stage together.

Jackson rolled his eyes. "We know not to give you more of those. Unless you're in the bedroom with me." He winked at me.

"Never happening." I crossed my arms.

"Oh really? I heard you thought I was sexy." He winked again and walked back on stage. I started to call him back but let it go. Liar. Making shit up to confuse me.

I sighed. I did still think he was a sexy beast. But he was too.. douchebag-y.

Finally, they all went to shower. I called Zoey and Dillon over to watch this.

"What is this?" Dillon whined. "I was in the middle of beating a seven year old at DDR!"

I laughed. "They still have that over there?"

"And I was in the middle of drooling over Johnny Depp!" Zoey whined louder.

"Trust me, you'll want to see this." An evil smirk came onto my face as we stood in the hall.

I heard a yell come from Jackson's room. Followed by a scream in Joe's and finally another yell from Tom. All three of them opened their doors and ran out, each holding a piece of clothing they hadn't put on yet.

"Bitches!" Tom glared at us.

We all three busted into tears and laughter. None of us could speak watching Jackson standing there awkwardly in my mini black skirt, and totally shirtless. This just made him look even more sexy than I thought he'd been. Tom stood there in blue short shorts that were Dillon's. He had put on Zoey's tank top I'd given him that was yellow with a little bunny on it. Joe was wearing Dillon's purple skirt and had also been shirtless. Waving her bra around. I knew Joe and Jackson had been wearing our panties I gave them, just because of the skirts.

"Thank you, I did a good job, didn't I?" I smirked. "They had nothing to do with this! If you want to blame somebody, blame me." I held up my hands like I'd been caught.

"Give us our clothes back!" Joe glared at me. Dillon and Zoey couldn't stop laughing long enough to talk or even breathe.

"First, put on the bras." I smirked.

"No!" Jackson growled.

"Then no clothes."

They gave each other looks and started to put on the bras. Tom's had rainbows all over his pink one. Joe's was a white lace I found in Zoey's bag and Jackson wearing a red lace one. This only made us laugh harder. I heard doors opening and the workers came out to see them standing there. Blushes creeped up their necks. I smirked.

"Hey ladies!" Pete called and took out his cell phone. They started running towards an open door but Dillon had shut it and stood there, along with another guy who helped build the stage.

All three of their heads dropped. I started to feel a little bad. I hadn't really thought of everybody else seeing them. Just us three. Dillon and Zoey were know beating the walls to breathe.

"Thanks, Skylar." Joe muttered as he walked past me. He lightly bumped into me while walking into his room.

I started to chew on my lip.

-----{Tom's POV}-----

I kicked something that was on the floor while I walked down the hallway. Now, I was in my normal clothes. I still hated Skylar for doing that. People had pictures. I wanted to kill her, but Joe nor Jackson would let me. I wanted to punish Zoey for laughing. But I wasn't allowed to rape her..

I heard giggling and leaned against a door that had been closed. I heard the girls start to talk.

"I like him, sure." I heard Dillon laugh. "But he's too into sex. I'm still a virgin. I'm not into that."

"I still think Jackson is sexy." I heard Skylar sighed. "Seeing him shirtless only made it worse. I keep having dreams where we're naked and all over each other. Having sex in graveyards and on tables!" There had been a pause. "What?"

"Uh, graveyards?" Zoey asked. Jackson would love Skylar's mind.

"Uh, yeah.."

"Wow.." Dillon whistled. "Kinky.. or freaky. Not sure which.."

One of them sneezed which made them all laugh. "That was gross." Came Zoey's voice. Why couldn't I have sex with her?! Rip her clothes off.

"I have something to tell you guys.." Skylar's voice sounded sad. Whatever it was, she deserved it! "I'm no virgin. I'm not even.. I know more than most girls my age should.."

"What?" Zoey was shocked.

"Until about a five months ago, I drank. I drank and fucked my problems away. I've done more than any sluts have. I am a slut.." She muttered. I pressed my ear closer to the door. WHAT!?

"Skylar, you are no slut!" Dillon's said.

"I feel like one.."

"You're not. It was just a few little mistakes."

I smirked and ran back into Jackson's room. I had to tell him his little girl wasn't so innocent...
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO!

Jelly's turn xD Comment?

--Toast