Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

We're The Sh!t

I put my hand on Skylar's shoulder. "You're not a slut. If you were a slut, you'd be wearing shirts that came down so low, they'd hit your belly button. And be wearing mini skirts with nothing underneath." I smirked. She made a face of disgust.

"Exactly. And you'd be sleeping with all the guys right now." Zoey added.

"Foursome!" Skylar shouted, laughing. I whined.

"Ew ew eww." I shuddered. "You guys are gross." I giggled getting up. "I'm gonna leave you two to talk about your weirdo fetishes." I smirked, referring to earlier.

"Bring this." Zoey tossed me something. I caught it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A rape whistle!" She smirked. I laughed and put it in my jeans pocket then walked out of the room.

Joe must have heard the door open cause as soon as I shut the door, he walked out of the room. "Hey gorgeous." He smirked.

"Oh god." I walked past him. He followed me down the hall then grabbed my arm.

"What's the hurry?" He smirked.

"Just leave me alone." I said, pulling me arm back. He grabbed it again.

"You're acting like a bitch." He stated. I glowered at him.

"And what about you and the other two?" I asked. "This was supposed to be a chance of a lifetime, but now all we want is to go home!" I yelled at him. "We thought we were gonna meet our idols. The guys we had crushes on, but instead we met these guys that only care about their hair and sex."

"That's not true." He defended.

"You guys haven't even tried to be nice and genuine to us since we got on the bus!" I stated. He paused for a minute. "And I'm just really fed up with it." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"We actually do like you girls." He said. "A lot."

"Uh huh, of course you do." I rolled my eyes.

"We do. And we want to be able to hang out with you all. And since there's no way they'll come without you," He picked me up and tossed my over his shoulder then walked back to his room. I squirmed.

"Hey!" I shouted as he shut the door. Jackson and Tom looked over.

"I don't think I'm in the mood for a brunette right now." Tom said as Joe set me down. He gently pushed me to one of the beds and just had me sit there. I crossed my legs and watched them.

"Good cause you're not getting her. She's mine." Joe smirked.

"Why is she even here?" Jackson groaned. "I want Skylar!"

"Yeah yeah, and they'll come over now that Dillon's here." Joe smirked, looking over. I flipped him off. "So we can all 'hang out.'"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uuuuuggggghhhh kill me now. Literally and for serious please. x__x

I don't even know about this chapter. o__o

-Ashley Dawn