Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

This Cannot Be Real

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

Jackson walked over and sat by me. I was a little weirded out by how they were trying to just hang.

I giggled and crossed my legs, watching the tv as Joe put the movie in and it started. "I want popcorn!" I announced. Jackson and the girls laughed while Joe groaned.

"As soon as we all sit down?" he whined.

I smirked. "You shouldn't have sat down."

"I'll get it." Jackson said as he stood up and walked into the living room. "Who else wants something?" He called.

"Root beer!" I called.

"Skittles!" Dillon grinned and flopped on the couch with Joe beside her.

As everybody announced what they wanted, I couldn't help but think. This had to be a prank. No way would these guys be doing this for fun. I looked at the other girls. They were laughing and carrying on. Not a care in the world. I was the only one that thought this, wasn't I?

Jackson handed me my drink and popcorn and sat back down next to me right as the movie started. I smiled a thank you and went to eat.

About half way through the movie, I'd already spilt soda on Jackson, Joe got a black eye from Dillon screaming and hitting him when he tried to put his arm around her, Zoey was under a blanket and refused to come out because Tom tickled her, and I was in Jackson's lap while he'd been shirtless. Refusing to change.

"Skylar," He whispered in my ear so nobody else could hear him. "I need to tell you something.."

"Spill." I shrugged not taking my eyes off the movie.

He shifted a little. "I can't tell you in here. Can we.. talk in private?" He asked.

"What for?"

Without another word, he stood up and carried me into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Uh, excuse me!" I said. "Watching a movie here!"

He sat be on the counter and looked at me. I was right about his height now. Our eyes meeting. "I gotta confess to something." He shifted awkwardly again. "This isn't real. Tom and Joe wanted to.. prank you guys. Get back at you guys. I didn't want to deal with it anymore because it's getting out of hand." I chewed on my lip.

"And?" I asked, not buying this. This had been the prank, wasn't it? Getting me alone. Getting me to confess a secret. No, he wouldn't get it.

"I'm sorry." He dropped his head and sniffed. Lifting it back up, I noticed tears in his eyes. I started to feel bad, knowing I put him through hell. But he put me through it, too.

"You know, I thought I was going to have the time of my life." I started. "Meeting the guys I looked up to. The guys that helped me through a fucking lot. I was ready to finally have a good time and actually remember it now. But then we got here and all I wanted to do was start everything I used to do." I stated.

He looked up at me and before I knew it, our lips were touching. He pressed my back against the mirror and pushed me further on the counter. Leaning up on it, he led his hands down my sides, making them tickle but not enough to laugh.

He kissed down my neck and bit softly. I was enjoying this, and he knew it. It needed to stop..

-----{Tom's POV}-----

I smirked. Everything was going to plan. Jackson had Skylar in the bathroom. It was perfect.

"Where did they go?" Dillon asked.

Joe shrugged. "Jackson said he had something to tell her. He didn't want us to know. Probably a girly litle secret."

I laughed and about that time, there was a scream. We all got up and ran into the bathroom to see Jackson sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and holding his head, and Skylar sitting on the counter covered in red.

"Well, you loved blood!" I smirked. She glared at me and Zoey slapped me.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!"

"It smells.. old." Skylar whined.

Jackson was muttering something but none of us could hear him. Dillon slapped Joe before walking over to Skylar. I just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww soo mean. And yes, I had just got done watching Carrie xD

--Toast