Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Refrain

Just as we were leaving the guys room, I stopped.

"I'll be right there." I reassured. They left hesitantly. I turned to the boys, my eyes burning from the tears that had been building up. "What the fuck?" I asked, even more pissed off.

"What are you talking about?" Tom asked, rolling his eyes. "You girls started the pranks."

"Do you wanna know why? Cause all you guys could think about was sex, and we wanted to make everything less awkward, a few harmless pranks to lighten the mood." I said. I could feel a few tears rolling down my face.

"People saw us!" Jackson shouted.

"And that wasn't supposed to happen! We didn't invite them to come see." I shot back. "But then you had to go and do this stupid, disgusting prank!" I said.

"Zoey faked your death." Joe said.

"We wanted to see what you would do. The point though, Skylar got that... Stuff all over her, and it stinks! And she might have even swallowed some, which I'm sure isn't good for her." I said.

Tom just crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes.

"I was excited to come on tour. I was going to meet the guy I loved!" I shouted. "And you guys just ruined this! I wanna go back home, which I never thought I would say!" I pushed my hair back, which was a bit wet from my tears.

"And I'm sure the girls aren't going to want to stay much longer either." I added, opening the door to leave. Joe grabbed my arm.

"Dillon, wait." He started.

I cut him off. "Don't touch me!" I basically screamed. "I can't wait until all of your fans find out what you're like." I glared, yanking my arm from Joe's grasp. I walked out of the room, slamming the door shut. I walked into our bedroom and straight into the bathroom.

I splashed cold water on my face, and wiped it clean. "I just wanna go home." I mumbled and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
For once I didn't have to ask for help to write this. xD

And I just have to add this, I'm listening to the song Refrain by Cady Groves. <3 I cannot get enough of her voice.

Comments please? :3 I'll love you forever! <3 <3

-Ashley Dawn