Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Living Hell

----{Skykar's POV}----

We ate pizza, something Dillon said she craved. I sipped on my soda and looked at Zoey. She started getting pale.

"Zo, are you alright?" I asked. She nodded a "yeah" at me. Dillon threw down her empty plate after her third slice of pizza.

"I can't deal with this!" She almost screamed. Her face got red. "They think they rule everything. It's getting old." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

I nodded, agreeing. "I know." I was thinking about the kiss with Jackson. The way his hands where touching my body. I some how fell even more in love with him at that moment. But now, I hated him for doing that to me. How could he do that?

As if on cue, Zoey asked, "what did Jackson do to you in there?"

I sighed, not wanting to tell her. "Nothing, it was nothing." I shrugged.

"Skylar, we need to know. If he hurt you, or whatever he did to put that stuff on you he--" I stopped Dillon from talking.

"He didn't.. pour it on me. My head hit the mirror and the bucket fell on my head." I shrugged again.

Zoey coughed as Dillon stared at me. "Why did your h--" Even I saw the little light above her head turn on. The wheels spinning inside her head. She threw her hands in the air. "He kissed you. He kissed you, and you liked it. He pulled you in, and you let him!" She said. Zoey's eyes went wide.

"Sky!" She coughed.

I bit my lip. "I thought he changed.." I muttered, hugging myself. "I didn't think he'd do that to me.."

Dillon shook her head. "And you still like him. You want him to kiss you again, don't you?" She asked, standing up.

I shook my head but I knew they didn't buy it. I looked over to Zoey who had stood up and walked into the kitchen. She started to shake as she past the flowers that sat on the little window that viewed into the kitchen from the living room. Those weren't here before..

"Zoey?" I walked over to them and picked them up.

"Yeah?" She turned around, her nose sounded stopped up.

I showed her the flowers. "You weren't acting like this when these weren't here.." I pointed out.

She sniffed and sneezed. "I can't be around those!" She whined. I threw them to Dillon and she walked out of the room with them. "Thanks.." She tried a small smile.

"Any time." I smiled back and hugged her. "I'll call my grandma. She lives a few hours away and she can come get us." I patted her back as she nodded.

"I want out of here. Away from them!" She cried. I nodded. So did I, but at the same time I didn't. I wanted to stay and give them what they deserved. Everything they did to us.

"No! You cannot go in there!" Dillon's voice sounded angry. I sighed. What now?

Tom walked in, followed by Joe and Jackson and Dillon. She was beating on Jackson's back but he wouldn't cringe.

"What the fucking hell are you doing here?" I crossed my arms and hid Zoey behind me.

They stared at the ground as Dillon walked over to me, helping me save Zoey incase they had more flowers. They didn't just arrive here.

"We're seriously sorry.." Joe started.

"Really sorry..." Tom muttered.

"You're sorry for putting.. whatever on my skin, and hair and putting those damn flowers in here?!" I couldn't take their bull shit anymore. "Zoey, go lay down." I pointed to the one bedroom with a door. She nodded and walked in there. I heard her sneeze again.

"I thought she was lying when she told me she was allergic.." Tom muttered.

"No." I said. Arms still crossed. "Do you have any idea what you boys put us through? You were all of our idols. We looked up to you. I even got a tattoo of the quote that saved my life. I wasn't allowed to, but I did. I fucking stood up for you guys when the kids in my town said you guys were gay, old, and other things I care not to admit. I've even fucking spent four days in the damn freezing cold weather so I could see you guys. And guess what? I got some of the worst seats, but I was just glad I was able to go." I stated.

Dillon nodded. "Yeah, I used to be soo in love with you, Joe. I used to sing to my poster of you every night. I'd hoped one day I'd meet you and we could at least be friends. I always daydreamed about us being friends, or possibly together." She started. "But now, I just live in hell. I want out of here!"

They just stood there, not saying a word. "And I was thrown in jail for a night because I wanted to meet you guys. You were having a small get-to-together over in Halls, and I was going. But I got into a fight with another fan over you, Jackson. I made her go to the hospital and threw me in jail over you. But once we finally met you guys, we wanted nothing to do with you. Our hearts were broken. Our brains were scarred because the once great band we all knew and loved, were just a bunch of pervs that would fuck any hole that came there way." I glared at them.

They all looked hurt. Joe looked up. "We're sorry. It's called fame. It gets to yo-" He started,

"No, you don't get to speak!" Dillon threw her hands up.

"Please, let me explain!" Jackson begged. I shook my head.

"We gave you one more change, you guys blew it. We're out of here tomorrow. Good luck with your fucking jobs. Don't let the damn door hit you on the way out." I shooed them with my hands.

They slowly walked out of the room. I walked in to check on Zoey.

-----{Tom's POV}-----

I fell into a chair in our room. I'd never felt more horrible than this. We'd hurt them. Sure, at first we wanted to. Then I fell. They were so hurt, and it was all my fault. Damn this fame! It really does get into peoples minds..

"What do we do?" Joe whined.

"They leave tomorrow.. we made their lives hell.." Jackson muttered in the corner.

"I shouldn't have pushed you into pouring that dye all over her.." I told him.

Joe sighed. "I shouldn't have made you put lavendar in her room."

We were fucking horrible.

"We should go buy them something really nice!" Joe said after a few minutes of quiet.

I gave him a look. "Like what? What could make up for this?" I asked.

He shrugged as Jackson stood up. "I'm going for a drive." He grabbed the SUV's keys off the counter and walked out. Joe and I shared a look then followed.

"Where are we going?" I asked him once we got outside.

He shrugged. "Away." He hopped in and blasted the radio. Joe got in the front and I in the back.

We listened to Green Day as he drove down the road. None of us were singing, and none of us would talk. We all just sat there in quiet.

I felt the SUV come to a stop. I looked out the window and noticed he had stopped in the middle of a four-way.

"Uh, Jackson?" I asked. Nothing.

"Jackson!" Joe shouted.

An 18 wheeler was speeding down in front of us. He honked his horn but Jackson wouldn't move.

"JACKSON!" I yelled, not sure what he was even thinking. Was he seriously going to just sit here?!

The 18 wheeler slowed a little, but still enough to hit and kill us. He got closer, my heart beat faster.

Everything stood still. My hand slowly moved up to my heart which ws beating out of my chest. Joe reached for the wheel. As his hand lay on it, the 18 wheeler came to a stop in inch away from the SUV.

I let out a breath. Jackson still made no noise, but watched behind us. Before I could turn around, before Joe could yell out, before the truck driver could get out of his big truck, there was a crash and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe. didja see that coming?

--Toast