Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

I'll Be There

~*~ Zoey ~*~

"I think we should go eat something and just come back and spend the night here with the guys." Dillon said.

"I'm going to get a doctor, Jackson doesn't remember me.." Skylar said, tears in her voice.

"I'm going to go back and sit with Tom. Um. I'll call Kyler. He can probably bring our bags and us some food." I said.

The girls nodded and I got a bottle of water. I walked back in Tom's room quietly. We knew where to find each other. I sat on the edge of his bed. His eyes opened instantly.

"Waiting on me to come back?" I giggled softly.

"Mhm." he smiled gently.

"Want some water?"

He nodded gently. I walked over and twisted the cap off. I held his head up some and gave him a drink of it.

"Mm. Thank you." he smiled.

"Of course." I smiled and put the lid back on.

"So you like me."

I paused.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Blondie. You like meeee." he smirked.

"Yes I do. As a friend. Congratulations." I snickered.

"No you like me more than a friend. Admit it!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

He grabbed my arm with his good hand and pulled me to him. He held me there and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back softly.

*~* Jackson *~*

I looked around. Where did Joyce go? Why'd she leave me?! I started to panic.

"Joyce?!" I called.

Nothing.. No reply. I tried getting up but sharp pain stopped. I groaned. I heard a small gasp then the door open. There she is.

"Joyce." I smiled with relief.

"I'm Skylar." she said, walking over.

"You're not a boy." I laughed at her. "You're so cute."

"Jackson. I'm Skylar. S-K-Y-L-A-R. Okay?" she seemed really upset about it.

"Okay, Skylar. Just relax." I reached towards her with my good hand.

She took it gently and kissed it. I liked having her around. I saw the doctor coming in with a few nurses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo :D I did Jackson's point of view because he had more going on :) Comment please!

~Maegan