Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Innocent

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and shoved my face into the pillow but answered it. "What the hell do you want?" I muttered.

"This is Michael Webber, manager of the band Mass Destruction." A man spoke. It's probably just a prank call.

"Uh-huh, and?" I asked, rolling onto my back.

"You're one of the winners for Tour with my idols!" He exclaimed. I sat up instantly.

"Seriously?" I grinned.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" He muttered. "Yes! Be ready in an hour." He said then hung up. I looked at my phone and made a face.

I got up and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower then stripped. I got my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth in the shower. I washed my body and hair then spit and rinsed off.

I got out and dried off. I got dressed then ran around and started packing. I used my moms straightener so I could pack mine and not burn everything.

I straightened my hair then did my make-up; black eyeliner rimming my eyes, white eyeshadow, black mascara and lip gloss.

I packed that too then ran downstairs. Mom just stood there, smiling.

"I'm so happy for you!" She gushed, then hugged me. My head went into her chest. I whined.

"Mom! Boobs! Squishing! Daughter! Can't. Breathe!" I exclaimed. She pulled me back.

"I'm going to miss my baby." She sniffed then hugged me again. I flailed a little as a horn beeped.

"Miss you, love you, bye!" I kissed her cheek and ran outside with my bags. Holy crap woman!

I ran onto the bus and slammed the door shut behind me. There were already five people on the bus. I froze.

"Unlock the door!" I spun around, attempting to open the door to run off. Nooo!

"What the hell if your problem?" A boy asked with long dark hair asked. I looked up at him. Oh great. Everyone on this bus is one of those emo scene kids. Sure, they're cool and everything. But I'm all white and nerdy. And wearing my Pacman shirt.

"Don't talk to me!" I whined and shuffled to the back, like a crab. An awkward crab. With zero friends.

Forever alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
*forever alone face*

NEW STORY WITH MY TWO INTERNET BIFFLES.
>___> It's late, okay? Get over my hyperness. I was going to go to bed almost three hours ago.

WOOOOOO COMMENT THE STORY AND LIIIKE EET.
o__o And subscribe? ^__^ And I'll give you all free... Ghost puppies!!

PB's turn! ^__^

-Ashley Dawn