Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

You Take My Breath Away

Joe tugged on my shirt a little, pulling it up to my chest ready to take it off. I put my hands on his and pulled my shirt back down. "Mnm." I giggled.

He groaned softly, then went for my jeans. I smirked and stopped him again. "I said no."

"But it's the perfect place!" He whined. I laughed.

"A hospital bathroom? Yeah no." I smirked, straddling him. He put his hands on my hips.

"But I'm in so much pain." He pouted. I shook my head.

"Then you should be in bed, not in the bathtub attempting to get lucky." I giggled, standing up and getting out. I helped him out. He stumbled a little from the water on the floor, and just ended up pinning me against the wall.

"... I can live with this." He smirked, kissing my neck. I giggled.

"No Joe, we need to get you back into your bed." I said. He groaned.

"But then you'll probably leave!" He whined. I smirked.

"Yeah, I wanna make sure Zoey and Skylar are okay." I kissed his cheek, and led him back to his bed. The nurse walked in and paused.

"Why are you both wet?" She asked, not amused. She grabbed a towel and helped Joe dry off.

"Fell in the tub?" I offered. She glared at me, not pleased. NURSE-FACE IS NOT AMUSED

"Out." She pointed. I kissed Joe's cheek then ran out before she killed me. I walked to Tom's room and looked inside. WHOA. They're making out!

Well, they don't know I was making out, so hehe. I'm fine!

I walked to Jackson's room, looking for Skylar.

"You and her... you had a baby? And you don't even help her with it?" She shouted at him. Eep!

I stood to the side, and watched them yell.

"It's not what it seems like!" He shouted. She was... Crying? I watched, biting my lip.

"Then what?!" She shouted back.
♠ ♠ ♠
*insert hot face here*
;D

WHY AM I STILL UP?
Oh, cause I don't have to get up early tomorrow. c:

-Ashley Dawn