Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

I Can't Go Back To Those Days

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

I stayed in my bunk the rest of the time we had until we got into the next town. I didn't really want to see anybody. I wanted to be alone. But I couldn't just go off and leave them. I couldn't..

I felt the bus come to a stop. I went flying out of my top bunk and right into Jackson's strong arms. We stared at each other for a long two minutes before either one of us moved. Finally, he quickly lifted me so my face was close enough he could kiss me. This is what he did. He pressed me against his lips so hard that I almost moaned. His hand grabbed my ass tightly while his other held my neck steady.

He turned me upright, pressing my small back against the wall. I wrapped my tiny legs around his waist as he kissed me even harder than before. My hands were all in his hair, getting tangled in those sweet strands. His hands were roughly rubbing my sides, but I was enjoying every second of it. For a split second, I had been back in my younger teenage mind. Years ago when this was all I cared about doing.

My hand reached for the front of his jeans, wanting to unbutton them. Nobody had been on the bus. I heard them all get off. I fiddled with his button, trying to get the stubborn thing off. He helped me before he slipped my shirt off and kissed my chest. I stuck my hand down his pants to feel the large bulge.

He bit my neck hard, leaving a sudden bruise. I gave him one in return as he started to unbutton my jeans.

"Skylar.." He moaned into my ear as I grabbed him harder.

I purred as he stuck his hand down my pants. Suddenly, I had been brought back into my real mind. I gasped and pushed him back, causing myself to fall on my ass with a hard thump.

"What's going on?" My heart raced as Tom showed up beside us. Looking down at me, his eyes grew. As did something else, I was sure.

Jackson growled and shoved him away. "Can't you see she's shirtless? Out!" With another shove, Tom was out of the door. Jackson turned towards me and threw me my shirt back. He looked pissed. And annoyed.

"Sorry.." I muttered as I stood up. I slipped my band tee back on and touched his shoulder lightly. "I can't go back to that.." I bit my lip.

"What? Screwing around with guys again? I'm surprised you having slept with Joe or Tom yet!" He glared at me.

"I wouldn't sleep with the--"

"Of course not. You won't sleep with guys that actually like you, but you'll sleep with guys that don't." He yelled.

That hurt. "I was drunk. I didn't want to sleep with them. Normally it just happened."

"While you may remember them, they won't remember you. Guys tend to do that." He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

"So if I slept with you, you'd forget me?" I asked. Tears once more floating around in my eyes.

"Of course not." He muttered. "I'm in love with you."

My heart raced as much as it did a few minutes ago. I wanted to hug him once more. Tell him I was in love. But I wasn't sure if I loved him, or Zoey. I've always grown up thinking it wasn't possible to love two people. Here I was, in love with two people.

I swayed a little as he sat there, his hands in his hands. Bent over to that his bare back was showing. The detail of his bones popped through which had been so sexy.

"I can't live without you. I've come to realize this." He muttered again. "I dream about you every night. Every time I look at you, I just want to kiss you. Yes, I want to screw you, too." He answered my question before I could ask it. It was scary how he knew what went on in my head.

I shook my head. "Jackson.." I muttered. He stood up and pushing me roughly against the wall again. I tried to push him back, but he wouldn't move. I gave in and kissed him back as he took off my shirt once more.

-----{Tom's POV}-----

I was shaking as I stood outside of the bus. I waited on yelling to start, but it never did. I couldn't believe I'd just seen Skylar without a shirt.. I couldn't believe Jackson had gotten her before I got Zoey. Well, I could now that I thought about it.

I sighed and walked back on the bus. I needed to talk to them. I heard a moan and stopped. No..

I ran towards the back and saw The two leaned up against a wall, both shirtless, and hands down each others pants.

"Sorry!" I whined. I covered my eyes and ran out of the bus whining. Hitting the wall before it was over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o i don't even know.

-Christa