Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Ouch!

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

"Ooo, bad little girl." A darked haired guy sat next to me as I drew a little in my notebook.

"Get away, or be kicked in the damn face." I said, without looking up.

"Ouch, hurtful."

I looked up and was almost touching lips with a green-grey eyed cutie with dark hair.

"Hell-ohh." I muttered. He smirked at me, making me feel.. awkward.

I snapped my book shut, getting ready to make a run in a made a fool of myself.

He wrapped his arm around me. "I see you don't have very big tits. But if you'll open those legs for me, that'll be just fine." He winked at me.

I made a face and slipped out of his arm, and further down the couch. He followed and grabbed my boob. I jumped up, hit him with my book, and walked into the small.. kitchen-ish part. I grabbed a can of Sprite Zero and popped the top. I chugged it like a had been a guy drinking beer. I needed it, I hadn't had a soda in days.

"Sexy!" He walked back beside me, taking my can and taking the last sip.

"Hey!" I growled.

"Hey yourself." He smirked and threw the can away. "Listen, I'm going to slip over there in my bunk. Why don't you come over and slip in with me." He winked and walked to the bunks. I rolled my eyes. This was not the guy I knew.

---{Tom's POV}---

I sighed and walked over to my bunk. I laid down and watched her from behind the curtain. That nice ass, nice boobs, and a perfect body. Perfect for fucking. I smirked, and started to think of all the things I'd do to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jelly's turn xD
Comment!

-- Toast!