Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Invisible

I could hear Skylar and Jackson fighting, and it was killing me. I wanted to stop them, and tell Skylar it would be okay. But I couldn't.

In fact, I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes or anything. The best I could do was breathe. My body was so weak. All of this drama had caused me to stop eating entirely, and I'm sure Joe was starting to notice. I had probably dropped to 90 pounds.

"Guys, come on." Joe said, rubbing my back, most likely thinking I was sleeping. But I wasn't. I was awake, I just couldn't move. I was aware of everything around me still.

"Joe, you have to agree with me!" Jackson said. "How would you feel if she was in love with two people?" He asked.

I could feel Joe sigh. "You can't be in love with two people." He said simply.

"What?" Skylar asked, sounding annoyed.

"If you think you love someone, but fall in love with someone else, that just means that the other person couldn't meet your standards." Joe said. "Skylar, you thought you loved Jackson, but you fell for Zoey instead." I could feel him shrug.

"Huh?" Skylar asked, confused now. Joe sighed again.

"When you love two people, always pick the second one cause it means that you most likely fell out of love with the other." He said.

I could hear Jackson growl a little. "You're not helping!" He shouted, storming over. I could hear his footsteps.

"Dude, just stop. You're not helping anyone either." Joe said.

I wanted to move to stop this. I wanted to help. But all I did was roll off of Joe's lap and onto the floor.

"Dill!" He quickly jumped down, and started shaking me. "We need a nurse!" He shouted down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooomp. o__O
HOW DRAMATIC. I hate drama. >__>

Also, I started a new story on POKEMON. xD Check out my profile for it. :3 It's called 'Oh The Places You'll Go' :3

Comments? ^__^

-Ashley Dawn