Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Fire and Anger Is All She Plays By

-----{Skylar's POV}----

Kyler made us each have different hotel rooms this time. His excuse was that we were either "too loving" or fighting all the time. Me and Zoey got into a small fight since she got out of the hospital. Jackson has totally left me alone--okay not totally alone. He still texts me, wanting to talk with me and Zoey and Tom. I hated him for making me choose, but now I saw their points. Joe had a big one. But the thing is, I didn't totally fall for Jackson first. Yes, he was a crush. Zoey.. I fell for Zoey when I frist laid eyes on her. But this didn't mean she had been "the one." It also didn't mean Jackson was. Hell, for all I knew, Joe was! Or even Dillon. Though we all too well knew that Dillon was straight. She couldn't even kiss me or Zoey when we dared her a few weeks ago.

I groaned and fell back against the couch as soon as a knock came through my door. "Come in!" I called. I turned my head over my shoulder and watched as Zoey walked in. She was doing better since she got out of the hospital a few days ago. She still looked pale, but better.

"Hi.." She muttered. Obviously still sad from our fight. "Skylar--"

"No. Zoey, please listen. I'm sorry about the fight. I shouldn't have gone off on you and I seriously shouldn't have said any of i--"

"Skylar, I don't think we need to be around each other."

I stopped, dead. "Wh-what?"

She crossed her arms. "I love you, alot. But.. we're just making it hard on everybody. Tom isn't happy, Jackson isn't happy, Joe isn't happy because everybody's fighting and neither is Dillon. We're just making it hard on everybody."

I bit my lip. "But.."

"I'm sorry. I feel like it's best." She sighed and walked back out. I sat there with more tears falling from my eyes.

After a few hours of crying into my couch pillow, I stood up. I was still upset, very upset. I growled as I saw myself in the mirror and threw a vase at it. Both the vase and the mirror shattered and glass filled the floor. I growled again and stepped over it, walking into the bathroom and picking up my hairbrush.

"Stupid bitch. Skylar, you are a shit load of horrible!" I yelled at the other mirror. "Your being on this planet is making everybody's lives a living hell, even yours. Why are you still here?!" I threw the hairbursh at the mirror and watched the pieces fall to the ground.

As I walked over to the shower door, I opened it with such force, the top part came off and the nail fell to the floor. I picked up the nail and pressed it against my side after I lifted my shirt up. I dragged the point across, letting the blood slide down. I smirked. It felt so good, it felt really good. Better than sex, even.

I peeled some blood from my skin and onto my finger. I licked it. "Mmm."

As I walked out of the bathroom, I knocked a hole in the wall. I was sure to have woken somebody up, but I didn't care. I was just glad to be finally getting all my anger out.

-----{Tom's POV}-----

Jackson, Joe, and I walked backstage. We waited on the girls while we each got dressed. I felt funny, because Zoey was mad at me. I knew what I needed to do to get all this back to normal. I walked into Jackson's dressing room just as he pulled up his pants.

"Dude!" He whined and did up his belt.

I sat on his couch. "When the girls get here, we're talking. I don't care what the fuck we have to do but this has to end. Nobody is happy anymore. It was better before they changed us. I didn't even think it was possible.." I muttered.

He slipped on a white shirt and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, but I'm wanting her more now."

I nodded. "Well, we need to talk. No yelling this time, just talking. Agreeing. Something." I shrugged.

He nodded as we heard Dillon call down the hall for Joe. I was glad she was doing better. But now he all knew what went wrong, none of us had the guts to tell her though. She was happy with Joe, so we didn't mess with her.

I watched as Zoey walked past the doorway. Drool almost fell from my mouth as Jackson walked over and grabbed her, and Skylar. He drug them in while they each tried to get away. I ran over and locked the door.

"Please, listen." I said being calm.

They crossed their arms. "Why?" Zoey asked.

"Girls," Jackson started, unsure what to say, or how to start. "We both love you. Both of you. But, this whole dating two people thing is getting out of hand. We need to settle this."

I saw fire in Skylar's eyes. Zoey's was sad. I wanted to hug her, but I couldn't get close to her. "We don't care who you pick. Just please, let's end this." I said. "We realize that if you want to be with each other, you should be. It's not our place. But if you do pick us, we'll never let you regret it."

"Skylar." Zoey said, no questions asked. "I pick her, Tom."

"Skylar?" Jackson watched her with pleading eyes. She looked back and forth for a second before she sighed.

"Jackson, please understand.." She grabbed Zoey's hand and kissed her full on the lips. I had to look away. It hurt too much. My heart breaking. How could I love a girl that loved another girl?

"Sorry, Tom." Zoey said once she came up for air. I watched both of them. Zoey looked happy, but I knew something had been up with Skylar.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O Hehe anyways, comment?

Also, I don't even know about the chapter. It was a song lyric I heard.. some time ago lol

--Christa