Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

I Wanna Go

I sat in the guys hotel room, on the floor. Tom called everyone in so we could all talk.

I looked up to see Zoey and Skylar sitting on the couch, with Joe on Zoey's left and Jackson leaning on the back of the couch. I examined them then looked back at Tom, who was standing in front of us.

I watched him talk, but didn't really listen. I couldn't. I was lost in thought.

I felt Joe rub my back a little. I smiled gently and played with the blonde extensions I was wearing. They felt so soft in my fingers, like silk.

"I think it's best if maybe for the time being, you girls stay on the bands bus, not with us." I heard Tom say. I looked at him to see him glancing over at all of us.

"What do you mean?" Zoey asked.

"Well, it's really... Dramatic right now." He muttered. You could tell it was hurting him.

"Yeah, but it doesn't solve anything." She argued. I watched them fight, like a married couple. My eyes darted back and forth between them.

"Or maybe just separate Zoey and Skylar." Jackson mumbled. I turned a little just in time to see Skylar glaring at him. "What? You two are the main reason everyone's fighting!" He said.

"It's not our fault! If we wanna be happy, then let us be fucking happy!" She shouted at him, standing up.

"You're playing with Tom and I! You like us, then you don't! You try to have sex with us, then leave us!" He growled at her.

I looked over to see Tom and Zoey in their own little world. "We had sex together, and you're telling me if meant nothing?!" Tom shouted at Zoey.

My eyes darted back and forth between both of the couples then over to Joe. He sighed and kissed for head. "It's okay, maybe they just need to let it out." He said. I shook my head gently.

"They've been going at it like this for weeks." I muttered. I could hardly hear myself with everyone shouting.

It reminded me of being at home, where all my mom and I did was fight. Sometimes nothing even provoked it, we just wanted to fight.

And this was the reason I even entered the contest. To get out of the house, away from the fighting. But instead, I came where there was more.

And it was even worse. Zoey and Tom were shouting, Skylar was hitting Jackson and he was trying to attack her. And I couldn't take it.

"Stop it!" I screeched at the top of my lungs, my voice cracking from the volume. "Just stop it! All of you! This isn't helping any of you at all!" I shouted. "The only thing it's doing is making you all hate each other, and me hate all of you!"

Everyone shut up instantly, and just looked at me.

"I came here to get away from the fighting, but that didn't work. I'm calling my mom, and I'm going home." I said, getting up.

"Dillon, wait. Stop." Zoey said, grabbing for my arm. I pulled it away quickly and walked out of the room so I could pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
EUUGHH. T___T
I was gonna wait another day to update, but erm, I think I'm going to the mountains for the day. x__x NOO. FRESH AIR. NO INTERWEBZ?!
xD

I hope you liked this though. ;__; Lemme know please and I'll give you all giant bear hugs.

-Ashley Dawn