Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

What Have I Done?

~*~ Zoey ~*~

We all just kind of looked around. We were deciding who to blame the situation on. I sighed deeply.

"Look at us.. We are horrible.. Every last one of us.. We're just yelling and trying to pass the blame off. I'll take the blame. I don't care. This has to stop. We're losing a friends over this mess." I teared up.

"Zoey.." Tom tried.

I held up my hand.

"No. I can't date you Skylar.. Not if we're just putting loads of stress on the other. Tom. When we did sleep together. It was wonderful and perfect. It was everything I imagined and much more." I looked at him..

"Baby.." Skylar looked at me hurt.

"I love you, Skylar. So much. But in order to keep everything right. I need to date Tom and you with Jackson. Do you see how much they changed for us? I'm not taking sides. But you guys are so cute together, and I could never give you what he can."

Tears fell down her cheeks slowly. Jackson blushed and rubbed his neck gently.

"I do love you, Sky.. If you can just bare with me.. I'm trying so hard to change all of my ways. Please.." Jackson said, softly.

I looked at Tom. He had tears rolling down his face too.

"I love you, Zoey." he said, softly.

"I love you too, Tom."

He leaned in to kiss me but I held up my hand. His lips made contact with my palm and he looked at me confused and hurt.

"We need to think of a way to get Dillon to stay.. I don't want her leaving.."

I removed my hand and walked away, thinking of a way to keep Dillon here.

*~* Joe *~*

I watched miserably as Dillon packed.

"Baby.. Please don't go.. I love you." I said, on the verge of tears.

She ignored me and continued packing.

"My love's not enough to keep you here?" I asked, softly.

She sighed and stopped. She turned and I saw the tears on her beautiful face.

"Joe. I love you. More than I have ever loved anyone. But I can't stay.. It's too much like home. I wanted to come here and forget about my mom until I had to go home." she said, quietly.

I got up and held her to me, gently.

"I'll buy another bus.. Just me and you on it. Please. If it'll let you stay. I can't lose you. I'll marry you if I have to. Dillon Please.." I begged.

She bit her lip and looked up at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo :) Comment and subscribe :)

~Maegan