Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Don't Drink Me

-----{Skyalr's POV}-----

Zoey and I sat on our beds, waiting for Dillon to get back with Joe. He said something about taking her somewhere and if this didn't work, we'd have to try something.

I sighed and laid on my back. I hated waiting, but it had to be done. I looked over at Zoey. I watched her try not to cry. Try not to look at me. This was tearing us apart, and we both knew it.

"Zoey.." I started. She just held up her hand, waiting.

I bit my lip and got up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I noticed a piece of paper on it and opened it up. I read, "Don't drink." I shrugged and tore off the top, gulping down half of it. I set it on the sink and watched out the window. The sky was dark with small stars showing. I smiled, remembering the late nights I would spend watching them from my roof. I haven't done that in years.

There was a soft knock on our door. Zoey walked to open it as I conintued to gaze outside.

A few moments later and I felt somebody snake their arms around my waist, laying their chin on my shoulder. "Hey." His warm breath hit the side of my neck, causing goose bumps to show up.

I placed a hand on his as we stood there and swayed for a little while.

Finally, I turned around and faced him, leaning against the sink and holding onto his shirt. "Jackson.." I bit my lip.

"I love you." He announced as he tucked some hair behind my ear.

"I love you, too." I smiled. "I'm so sorry about all this. I've just never been so loved before.. it's getting to me. I'm used to being hated."

"It's alright." He kissed my cheek.

I looked over at the couch where Zoey and Tom lay. They were all wrapped up in each other, talking.

"Does she know?" Jackson asked me. I looked up, confused. "We did it, too." He said almost in an awkward way.

"Oh. No, she doesn't. I couldn't bare to tell her." I shrugged. "I don't think it'll matter now anyway. She and Tom did it."

"Does she know.." He stopped himself before he could go on. "I forced you?" He finally got out.

I sighed. "It was once. I enjoyed it." I shrugged.

"Not before. I barely even knew you, and I forced you."

It was true. The first stop we made, everybody left the bus and we still hated each other. He drug me into the back of the bus and forced me to have sex. But then I started to enjoy it, really enjoy it. So once we got together, I let him do it again.

I started feeling a little sick. I took the water bottle and took another sip, gulping down the rest of it.

"Damn." He laughed.

I smirked. "What? I was thirsty."

Another knock on the door and Joe walked in. No sign on Dillon. "Well?" Tom asked, poking his head up.

Joe shook his head, looking sad. I groaned. "Zoey, we're up." I called and slipped on shoes. She got up and did the same. We walked out with the boys following us.

We walked into Dillon's room and saw her finishing up her packing. I walked over and dumped her suitcase out. "No." I crossed my arms. She gave me a pissed look.

"I can't deal with this!" She screamed.

"Dillon!" Zoey walked over. "We're not fighting anymore! We're happy!"

She huffed and crossed her arms. "I'll believe it when I see it."

I walked over to Jackson and pull him over by his tie. He followed, as if he had a choice. "Jackson. How happy are you?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrows and looked from one to the other. "Very. I'm with Skylar." He said.

"And I'm with Zoey. I'm happy." Tom smiled and hugged Zoey.

Dillon rolled her eyes and started packing again. I walked over and sat on her suitcase. "You can't even stay for Joe? He's still in our room, probably crying because you're leaving. It's going to be that way if you leave. We're all going to cry about it. We won't be happy once more."

"You won't miss me." She glared.

"Dillon, we all love you. Joe may be a different love, but either way we all love you. We're going to be so depressed if our friend leaves us. So, it's your choice. Think about it." I said. I grabbed Jackson's tie again and drug him from the room.

About half way down the hall, I let go and bent over, holding my stomach. I felt something run up my throat and I threw up everything I ate for the past two days.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe xD you'll understand in one of our chapters. Jelly, you're tuwn!

---Christa