Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Just Listen

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I walked out of the room. I walked over to the group. They all looked up at me.

"We need to prove to Dillon we don't need to fight to function. She said don't change who we are but if we fight, she's done." I bit my lip.

They gasped gently.

"But we don't do that normally.. It's just when the stress comes down." Jackson said.

Skylar laughed.

"Or people are jealous." she looked at the boys.

They blushed and looked away.

"Look. How about this. We do a fight jar. Every time we want to fight we put a dollar in. Both people puts a dollar in, go into the bunks and cool off. Sound good?" I looked at them

Tom was silent but nodded.

"Yes." Sky and Jackson said, in unison.

They looked at each other and laughed.

I giggled.

"You two are nerds."

Tom got me down an old but clean pickle jar. He cut out the top so we could but money int he top and I put Fight Jar on the middle of it in purple sharpie. We put it on the coffee table.

"There."

We all smiled at each other. I hope this works..

*~* Joe *~*

I walked over to Dillon and hugged her from behind. She leaned back and relaxed. I kissed her head and just kind of swayed with her. I hummed gently in her ear. She grabbed onto my hands gently.

"Your decision?" I asked, softly.

"I haven't made one yet. I just finished talking with Zoey about it though. I just don't like the fighting. But I don't want anyone to not be themselves either." she said.

I nodded.

I turned her around so she was facing me. I held her hand gently and had my other on her hip. Her hand was on my shoulder and the other in my hand. We just dance to the song in our heads.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I waited forever to update xD Well it seemed like forever. The wedding was terrible. I was walking on farm land in 5 inch stilettos so I'm in pain xD Comment and Subscribe!
~Maegan