Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Sex-Crazed Cutter Girl

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

I lay in my bunk, tracing my old cuts. I wanted to make more, press a blade against my wrist once more. Tasting my blood..

My stomach had been messing with me the past few days. I couldn't stand the pain. I hadn't eaten since Dillon said she'd leave, and thrown up at least twice an hour. Jackson thought I was going on a "diet." Zoey and Tom tried to look me over, make sure everything was alright. They couldn't find anything wrong but still told me to go to a doctor. I refused.

Nobody had fought in these last few days, unless you count Tom and Jackson yelling at the tv because they were both killng each other, causing nobody to win.

I turned over on my stomach, still looking at the inside of my wrist. All these years and the scars never left. The ones on my sides and thighs were worse, since nobody ever saw them. That was a lie. Jackson saw them. He had freaked, but shrugged it off when I said I was in a car wreak a few years back. Of course, he didn't believe this for long.

There was a knock on the wall. I pulled back my heavy blue certain and saw a smiling Jackson standing there. I had the top bunk, so that was pretty much the only thing I saw of him. "Hi."

I giggled and pushed some of his hair back. "Hey."

He held up a movie and an unpopped bag of popcorn. "Movie night?"

"With everybody else? No. Joe likes to laugh loudly at non-funny things and Zoey and Tom make out." I pouted.

"I meant us.. and that's us." He smirked.

It was true. We always ended up making out if the movie sucked. "Shut up. Still, I think Dillon and Joe planned on taking the living room tonight. Remember?"

"They didn't want to sleep in there?" He asked, confused. I giggled. We normally had one couple sleep in the living room so it wouldn't be so crowded back here.

I hopped down and kissed his cheek. "If they don't get there first, sure."

I slowly made my way into the bathroom, holding my tummy and trying to keep whatever it was down. I quietly shut the door and turned around, screaming.

Thomas stood there in nothing but his briefs and Zoey ready on the ground. I covered my eyes. "DUDES! IN THE BATHROOM?!"

I heard the smirk in Zoey's voice as she said, "So you and Jackson can have sex in the middle of the night in the living room, but I can't give Tom a simple blow job in the bathroom?"

I whined. "Y'all were alseep!"

"Uh, not if we all heard it." Tom pointed out.

I glared.. into my hands and walked out, slamming the door behind me. Joe, Dillon and Jackson ran over, looking confused and worried. "Don't go in there." I jabbed my thumb at the door and walked to the front of the bus.

Kyler was driving down a road with no other cars. I was guessing a back road, but we weren't able to fit through most. I sat down beside his chair and laid my head on the arm rest.

"Tired?" He chuckled.

I held my fingers up to show. "A little."

He smiled and patted my shoulder before he put his hand back on the wheel. "So everything's alright again?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Every time something starts to go right, it goes wrong." He gave me a look and frowned.

"Skylar. You aren't pregnant, are you?"

I almost choked on the air. "No!" I shouted. "Kyler, do you honestly think I'd let Jackson to that to me?" I asked.

He shrugged. "After last night, I'm sure you would."

I gulped and turned bright red. "You heard that?"

Once again, he gave me a look. Right. Everybody knew me and Jackson had sex. Apparently even fans knew. I was the sex-crazed cutter dating Jackson Rathbone, Dillon was the girl that was getting fat from eating so much--even though she was actually losing weight--dating Joe Jonas, and Zoey was the innocent girl that did no wrong in the fans eyes dating Tom Kaulitz.

Of course, Zoey would be the innocent one. While Dillon and I got attacked, she was being asked to sign something or getting asked for advice. It was old, and I wanted it to stop.

Not even Joe or Jackson could stop the mess. They knew my secrets, but nobody elses. They were figuring out Dillons, and I didn't want that. I wanted them out of our privite lives.

I stood up again and took a step. But before I could take another, everything came up. Well, everything I had left from days ago. It all covered the floor. I fell on my hands and knees from being so weak. I fell right into the watery mess. All over the chunks. I didn't care at that moment. I just wanted to dye right there, out of this pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
My chapter is now up! I woulda done Tom's POV, but it was pointless to I took it out.

How'd you like it?

--Christa