Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Good-bye

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked from seeing Dillon make herself throw up. Tom was immediately behind me and helped me. He rubbed my back and held my long hair with the other.

"She's fucking crazy." tears welled in my eyes.

"I know.. That was like a scene from a horror movie.." He muttered.

I flushed the toilet and got up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Tom held me by my hips, gently as if to keep me steady.

"Tom.. I can't stay.. Not when she's like that.. She needs professional help."

Tom rubbed my back.

"I totally understand.. Pack up, okay? I'll talk to Jackson and Skylar. They look horrified too. We'll think of something, baby." he kissed my head.

I nodded and walked out. I went over to my bunk and packed things secretly. I had all my stuff packed in five minutes.

Skylar caught me.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

I motioned for her to come closer. She did and we looked around to make sure Dillon wasn't around.

"Dillon needs professional help.. I can't deal with this. That's fucking gross. That's stuff you'd expect in a horror movie. She's fucking nuts." I looked at her.

Skylar nodded.

"Jackson and I were talking leaving too." she admitted.

"Pack your stuff.. We'll all leave together." I whispered.

She smiled and packed up. I stood guard and she finished up. The guys were all ready packed up. Now we just needed the tickets.

*~* Joe *~*

"What the hell is the matter with you?" I growled, grabbing her arms.

She just looked at me.

"What? Am I not pretty enough?" she snapped.

"Dillon snap the fuck out of it." I shouted in her face.

She jumped and looked at me. The glaze in her eyes was gone.

"What?" she asked softly.

"You're coming with me." I walked off the bus with her.

"Joe stop! You're hurting me!" Dillon begged.

"And you just scared the living shit out of everyone on that bus. I don't care if I'm hurting you or not." I shoved her in the car and slammed the door.

I walked around and got in. I locked her in and turned on the car. I drove to a rehab center for eating disorders.

"Joe." she said in her seductive voice.

I ignored her and felt her hand slide up my leg. I removed it from me. She was trying to bribe me with sex or sexual favors. Everyone knows she has a big problem and she wasn't getting off with it.

She whined.

"Joey.. Come on. I'll let you do anything to me. Anything." she purred.

"Sit back and shut up." I stated, coldly.

She looked at me shocked but leaned back and kept her mouth closed. She didn't know where we were going. I saw a car following and realized it was Tom's car. I drove thru the Michelle Aragon's Eating Disorder Rehab Center parking lot and found an empty spot. I turned in it and parked.

"Joe. Where are we?" she asked.

I got out and opened her door. I pulled her out. I walked inside with the others not far behind.

A girl looked up from the desk.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Yes. I'd like to admit Dillon Miller here." I said.

She nodded and handed me paper work.

"Joe.. What is this place? Why are you admitting me!?" Dillon asked, frantically.

I handed the papers to Zoey. She filled them all out for me and I signed everything and she signed as a witness. I turned it in.

The girl behind the counter took it.

"So she has an eating disorder. How much does she weigh?"

"79 pounds. Before she is released. I want her to weigh 120 pounds. And I don't want her to shove her finger down her throat. I want her completely cured. She knows tricks to make her appear heavier. And she's not to be released to anyone except me. Not her mother or family. If they would've cared, they would've admitted her long ago." I stated.

The girl nodded.

"I understand sir. We will take good care of her. Where are her clothes?" she asked.

Sky walked forward and handed her the bag. The girl behind the counter went thru it and removed all the belts from everything. She took away heels, her razor, shaving cream, toothpaste, hairbrush, everything that she could hurt herself with.

Dillon looked at me with betrayal in her eyes.

"Dillon. Understand I love you to death. This is really unhealthy. They will help. I love you so much. Don't hate me please. This is for the best.." I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

She looked at me with a new gleam in her eyes. I think she understood what she did was very risky.

"I love you too, Joe.." she hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back just as tight.

"Good-bye, love.." I looked at her.

"Good-bye, Joseph.." she said softly.

Two guys walked over. They were huge guards. We pulled apart. I kissed her head. Tears fell down her face as they took her into the restricted area. She waved and I waved back.

I watched until she disappeared down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long :D Comment and Subscribe. And I agree. We need to start a sequel soon.
~Maegan