Saviour

"I'm just lucky to have you, love,"

I gave Ben a glare and he caught my eye. He knew I didn't want him telling Danny anything. He knew I thought it was way to early for this. He didn't listen to me, did he? Fuck, Ben never listened to me, anyway.

"What is it?" Danny asked, as everyone, including myself, were staring at Ben. If he knew what was good for him, he'd find a slick way out of this one.

"Well," Ben's eyes averted to me again and this time his look was apologetic and soft. It was a quiet "I'm sorry," and I knew what the was doing.

He was actually going to tell Danny.

"Anna and I, we're dating," the words flew off his tongue like it was nothing. Cameron didn't say a word, knowing if the tried to act surprised, everyone would know he knew already. The room was silent or a moment before anyone said anything. James smiled, clapping his hands at the news.

"I fucking knew it, I'm so happy about this, oh my God." he was grinning like a little boy. He stood up and headed for the door. "I'm going to tell Sam about this he owes me 20 bucks now," With that, he left the house, saying a quick, "Congratulations," and heading on his way.

Cameron stood awkwardly beside me and Ben as we waited for Danny's opinion.

"You guys are really dating?" He asked, looking between the two of us. It was almost impossible for me to look Danny in the eye. I knew he was going to be mad. Ben knew he was going to be mad. Everyone knew it, including Danny.

"Yeah, we really are," Ben said with full confidence. He reached over and grabbed onto my hand just to prove his point. I wasn't sure how he was managing that. I was shaking like a leaf in a tornado.

"I can't believe this," he slowly stood up, making a couple of paces back and forth in the living room. He looked confused, like he wasn't sure what to really think about the whole thing. I know he hated me. I just hoped he wouldn't take it out on Ben. "You know what," suddenly, the once confused look that adorned his face was replaced with one of hatred and anger. This was the storm on its way. "Good fucking luck. I hope you realize who you're dealing with, Anna. I promise you, you're in way over your head,"

Wait, what? Danny was supposed to be trash talking me, telling Ben how terrible of a person I was, not his best friend.

"I'm sorry, what?" Ben looked a bit hurt, but I was mad. He had no right to talk about Ben that way. He was starting to walk out of the apartment. "Danny! What the fuck are you talking about?" He was not getting out of here that easily.

He stopped and turned, picking up his keys on the coffee table.

"You'll figure it out one day, Anna. I promise. Best of luck, you two," after that, Danny was gone. I looked back over at Ben. There was no way Ben was going to hurt me. I really liked Ben, he wouldn't do that.

"I'm sorry, Anna," Ben whispered. I turned around to face him.

"Are you fucking mental?" I hissed. "I thought we agreed not to say anything to him yet?"

"I was feeling guilty, and he had the right to know!" he said, standing up and walking over to me. "But, think of it this way, we can go public now. We don't have to hide. I can hold your hand whenever I damn well please. Don't make this into a bad thing, darling, okay?" He put one hand on either one of my arms . I sighed and nodded. "How about this, I'll make it up to you. One week from today, when we're both free, we're going out. We haven't really been on an official date. Movie and dinner?" I smiled.

"Movies are expensive, darling," he grinned wildly.

"Don't you worry about that, dear. You just go along for the ride, okay?"

"What are we going to do, exactly?" I asked. He shook his head.

"For me to know, you to find out," Ben knew I hated surprises like this.

"Not fair,"

"Is to fair. You're going." I sighed.

"You're lucky you're cute," I said, leaning my body into his. He hugged me tightly and whispered into my hair.

'I'm lucky just to have you, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
What? Another update?
I suppose I was feeling generous. This is kind of a shitty chapter, bro, you can tell it's been forever since I've written. I need to get back into the flow of things. I'm hoping, the next chapter is going to be pretty....interesting(;
So, fair warning, if you're not into sex scenes, I apologize. You can skip over it, if you will. Just read the beginning and end.
Hell I don't even know if it'll be this next chapter or the one after it. XD
Alright, lovelies. Comment away, I love reading them. <3
xx