Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.13

"Could be," he nodded his head.

"That's all I needed to know," I explained as I took a deep breath and ran under his arm, screaming as loud as I could while dodging hedges. She made it around the third bush before arms snatched her up and held her at least three feet in the air. "Ah damn it Jaden!"

"We're off to see her destiny, her doomed destiny of all," he sang slowly as he walked through the hedges expertly, knowing when to go left and when to go right until we were both out and walking around the outside of the maze, towards the house.

"What do you plan on doing to me Montes?" I asked curiously as I lay limp in his arms, there wasn't any use fighting it, why bother.

"Well," he said slowly as he opened the house door with one hand, holding me with the other easily, which was kind of amazing and terrifying at the same time. "I'm thinking about throwing you in the pool with your close on, and then I'm thinking about holding you under."

"Oh come on!" I squirmed in his arms. "Jaden," I whined as I lay limp again and surrendered. "Fine, make it quick."

"Oh honey, it won't be quick," he laughed, trying to pull of the villain's evil menacing laughter. Didn't work well with him.

"Great," I mumbled as I slowly began to get shifted down slowly, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, readying myself to swim up fast and not drown. But I never touched the water, instead I touched something springy and slightly cold, I opened my right eye and peered below me, lounge chair springs. "Uh," I opened my other eye and turned to stare at Jaden, who was yet again staring at me. "What?"

"You're bleeding," he said softly as he put his hands on my arms and made me turn sideways, I couldn't feel it, I didn't know it. "Sticker bush…"

"Oh," I tried to look over my shoulder, but didn't see anything. "Is it bleeding a lot—" I paused and turned back to look at Jaden, but was caught off guard, really off guard when he grabbed my jaw and pulled me to him, pressing our lips together in a rough kiss. "Jaden!"

"I'm sorry," he pulled away and stood up, he blinked a few times before he finally got the 'I'm in here' look on his face, he was blank and what seemed to be, out of it. "I'm so sorry Crimson."

"What the hell was that about?" I asked slowly as I touched my back where his hands where, there was a lot of blood when I pulled back. "I know that a sticker bush can't do that."

"Oh no," he said slowly as he stepped closer, I flinched slightly out of reflex which made him shrivel back instantly. "I'll get mom…"

"Alright," I whispered avoiding his gaze as I pulled up my shirt slightly, wiping the blood off my back as much as I could on my leg. It took a few minutes for Maria to walk out of the house but she did at least, and when she did she didn't look at all happy.

"What happened?" she asked slowly, I could tell that she got Jaden's view of the tale, but wanted mine.

"Well, I was in the maze and I guess I got stuck by the hedges and—" I stopped when she stared at me, basically saying 'Tell me what happened with the bleeding and why is it so bad'. "You'll think I'm crazy."

"I already do sweetheart," she teased as she looked down at my back, and then back up to me. "Tell me the truth; I won't think you're crazy I swear."

"Jaden kissed me," I whispered lowly, "And it's like he was in a trance when he did it, he seen the blood on my back and like, attacked me for a kiss or something. I wasn't bleeding a lot until he kissed me, I'm not sure why though."

"I want you to go upstairs, clean off your back where the blood is and take a long shower. I'll call Raymond and ask him what I should put on it, I'm no good with the whole medical thing," she smiled innocently and shrugged her shoulders. "So run up to your room sweetie."

"Alright, thanks," I whispered as I stood up and walked out of the pool room, I didn't stop until I had made it past Jaden's room, which was closed off and loud rock music was sounding from. I know I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but something was going on with Jaden, I was sure. He seemed like he wasn't there when he kissed me, not that I'm complaining, or am I? "Trippy," I whispered as I shut my door and walked for my closet. I didn't think I liked Jaden, well not anything other than friend; he seemed too uptight for my liking. But when he acted like he hadn't a care in the world, it made him more attractive, and when he kissed me. It felt like I was being attacked by moths in my stomach, yes moths butterflies are for sissies.

After I had grabbed a beige tank top that had belonged to Maria and a pair of pajama bottoms and underwear from my dresser, I walked to the bathroom slowly, hoping maybe that Jaden might walk out and explain something to me. But that didn't happen, so when I reached the bathroom door, I locked it and started to rid myself of my slightly bloody clothing. Once I had my shirt off, I turned and glanced at myself in the full body mirror hanging against the shower wall. "Oh my," I whispered at the four claw like scratches going from the back of my ribs to the middle of my back. The small scratches were no where but those; those were from Jaden's hand. And I never felt it, not even a sting.

"Care to explain?" I questioned out loud as Jaden sat down on my balcony swing, he had walked out not five minutes after I arrive, and I was staring at the sky looking at the stars from the ground, on a tiny towel from the bathroom. "Or should I just come to a conclusion and throw it out at you."
♠ ♠ ♠
banner

Comment