Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.17

"Oh shit," I whispered as I looked around myself nervously; leave it to me to be stuck in the middle of a field of grass being watched by someone. With a half vampire, half werewolf teenage boy after them, away from me. "Jaden?"

Turning around in a full circle I whimpered to myself, Jaden just had to take me miles out in the middle of nowhere, I could probably get killed because he went frolicking in the woods, probably picking daisies singing about dandelions or something stupid. Of course I did agree to come, so it would be my fault if I were to get hurt or die, painfully. I grimaced at the thought of painful death, or death period and glanced up in the trees that swayed roughly side to side, what confused me so much was that the wind wasn't blowing that hard. I looked at a lock of bright red hair that was beside my left cheek and it barely moved in the breeze. "That is so not good."

"Come on!" I screamed as Jaden ran at me in human form, grabbed my arm and hoisted me in the nap of his armpit like a football. I clutched to his neck with wide eyes, caused by fear. If I thought he could run fast in human form earlier, good gracious he was speed lightening when he was worried or scared.

"Slow down!" I shouted, I wanted to close my eyes, but it's like seeing something horrible happen. You want to look away, but you can't because you want to see what happens.

"Something's out there, I don't know what though," Jaden's voice was deeper than before as he swerved through the trees, jumping over some that were fallen or jumping down six foot cliffs to get back to the house.

"I think I'm getting motion sickness," I grumbled as I laid my head down on his shoulder, I couldn't close my eyes, but laying my head down was easy. It was either that or I'd meet the fast moving ground, with my forehead.

~*~*~*~

"What was it?" Raymond stood in front of the fireplace with his arms crossed, his eyes narrowed and his face blank. I wanted to walk over and apologize and say how sorry I was, even though I didn't do anything wrong. It was just the face and attitude he was pulling over Jaden and I like a rug that was so dominating and just plain scary. If I were to crawl into a hole it would probably have been better than staring at his face while he's mad.

"I don't know dad," Jaden said sternly as he stood at my side, opposite from Raymond where I was opposite from Maria, who was looking like Raymond at this point. "I just know I heard it communicating to the others, but I only smelled one."

"What was the smell Jaden?"

"Sweet, almost like a rich perfume or cologne. Like Avery Tranters wears so that—anyway that and blood, I smelled animal blood," he nodded slowly. "And it was in the woods, looking at me and Crimson."

"They probably found out about her," Maria turned to Raymond and sighed softly. "We'll have to contact the others."

"What about me?" I said slowly as I let go of my arm which I was grasping to keep from biting my nails and shifted my weight to my right leg. "What's so special about me—you know something I don't, don't you?"

"Yes," Raymond sighed as he let his arms fall to his side before he beckoned me to follow him and Maria into the dining room, to sit in the cherry wood cushioned chairs. "First of all, you understand we aren't dangerous right?"

"Uh yeah," I nodded slowly as Jaden sat beside me, his hand slowly slid under mine which was on my leg gripping my pajama pants tightly.

"Alright, this may be very confusing to you until you hear more, but I'll start out by telling you about you're parents and heritage."

"Sounds like a good plan," I nodded my head as I gripped Jaden's hand, which he returned in a comforting way. "Please do."

"You're mother, Carmen Thorn was born a human," Raymond started off leaning back in his seat, "She went through life normally as one until she turned twenty, when she met you're father Carmine. Carmine was a Belavier, Belavier's are the basic enemy of Centree's, vampires and werewolves because they are stronger, faster and just more equipped then us," he sighed, "You're father fell in love, which was his biggest mistake as a Belavier, because human's are their one weakness, something about the blood that runs through you're veins can kill one."

"But Carmine was to in love to let that hold him back, he wanted you're mother and he wanted her to start a family with him. He didn't want to betray his kind, but when he married Carmen, they disowned him as a Belavier," Maria took off where Raymond left off. "When Carmen first became pregnant with you, she was mortal. But as he turned her after you're birth, he found out that if you're not born a Belavier, you still have the blood of a mortal running through you're veins. You're mother died because of the negative effects of the change; you can't make someone who's already another species, into your own. Unless born into it."

"So after Carmen died, Carmine raised you and you're sister until you're six birthday," Raymond stated softly, "When you're sister accidentally sliced open her hand while cutting the cake."

"I remember that," I whispered as the flashback in my head showed my sister, seventeen years old. Cutting the cake with a smile on her face, looking over at me. She sliced down the middle of her hand by accident because she was using a steak knife; my father saw the blood and rushed her into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

I bet your wondering, what is a Belavier? Good question.

Comment to find out.