Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.18

"You're father done what all parents do, tried to help her from bleeding," Maria began again after my interruption, "He tried to not touch the blood by using the towel wrapped around the wound," she stopped and peered over at me hesitantly before she started back up. "He touched it, and it absorbed through his skin and slowly began to kill anything inside him, just one drop," she held up a finger. "And it slowly ate away until he was dead; you're sister felt guilty for it all but she was told it was a heart attack, she never believed it."

"That's why she's so cold," I whispered as I looked up at Maria, then my gaze turned curious. "But when I was little, I cut my hand on a rose bush; I had the scar to prove it."

"You are half Belavier Crimson," Raymond explained. "Where your sister is not."

"But she's—" my eyes widened as I looked at both adults. "My father wasn't her father?"

"No," Raymond shook his head slowly, "I've been alive nearly three hundred years, I went to school with you're mother when I started my life over again in a new town, she was in love with a mortal man named Teddy Richardson."

"He's the father of my sister?"

"Yes," Maria said softly as she stared at me sadly. "I remember talking to your mother about the pregnancy, she was very happy."

"So, I'm stronger than—" my eyebrows furrowed again, all of this was way to confusing and yet I had a feeling, it wasn't even close to being over. "How come I'm not stronger than—?"

"You are," Raymond said loudly, accidentally causing me to jump. "Sorry," he apologized, "You are, Jaden told me about the mishap at school today, when you were hit by the ball?"

"I wasn't hit," I said slowly as I glanced at Jaden, who took a deep breath. "Was I?"

"Jaden told me, that it hit you in the cheek and then bounced against the dugout wall, breaking the wood and landing more than forty feet away beside a tree," Maria smiled slightly. "That's because of the Belavier part in you."

"How did I get hit when I didn't even feel it?" I asked wide eyed and shock ridden.

"A defense mechanism, you didn't know it happened by you're skin tightened and you're mind blocked it out. You can control things like that," Maria stated.

"But when I got cut," I pointed to my back; Jaden leaned back and held my shirt up. "Hey!"

"Look," he instructed, I leaned back and stared at my side, which was now fully healed and only a scar had formed.

"Oh my go—" I stopped and turned to look at Maria and Raymond. "Why haven't I ever healed this fast before?"

"Well, that's what I was getting too," Raymond bit his lip and stared at Maria for a second. "Only half Belavier's can get the full effect, when they—" he looked at Maria and nudged her. "You explain."

"Why me?" she snapped as she stared at him, I glanced at Jaden and raised an eyebrow, but apparently he didn't know either because he was staring at his parents with amusement. "Oh fine! They can only get the full affect when they have found their eternal love or when they are in battle, when their senses are at there peak."

"Are you saying I've found my true love?" I asked with wide eyes, switching my gaze from Raymond to Maria panicky. "Oh God please don't let it be Mitchell!"

"No," Raymond's eyes lit up as he chuckled. "You really are amusing when you panic," he paused and smiled. "Well, you have to find out who you're eternal love is for yourself, I don't know, Maria doesn't, no one but you can tell."

"How can you tell that!"

"Well, when I met Maria, I felt this bond between her like I could tell her anything, or that I could do the worst thing in the world and yet she would still love me, and that's when I knew she was mine," Raymond smiled at Maria. "But of course both of our families hate each other."

"Vampire and werewolves don't get along," Jaden whispered.

"Aren't you special, is you're insides battling against one another?" I teased as I turned to look at Jaden, who smiled impishly down at me.

"Feels like it now," he turned back to Maria and Raymond. "Now we should tell her about the whole origin of her name."

"Yes please do tell," I managed out, even though my thoughts were haywire from what Jaden said. I could take it in two ways, he likes me or he's very nervous with the something in the woods after me thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Aww...cute.

Comments :)