Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.20

"That's it!" he jumped up and ran for the door, flinging it open and jumped off the balcony. I screamed and ran to the balcony railing and stared down, my widen eyes soon went to a glare when Jaden looked up at me and waved on his own two feet, perfectly fine.

"You're the biggest jerk ever—" I ran to the right railing when he suddenly ran off, causing a blur. "Where the hell did he go?"

"Behind you," Jaden chuckled from behind me, I screamed and lost the grip I had on the railing and slipped forward. I should have been used to him sneaking up on me by now, but I definately wasn't then. An arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back before I fell off the railing, and my back hit Jaden's chest. "Could you not kill yourself for me, please?"

"Gah!" I jumped out of his arms and turned, pointing my finger in his face. "Why? Just why!"

"Because it's really amusing when you're scared," he chuckled as he stared at my face; he licked his lips and looked away with another low chuckle. "And cute."

"And cute, say what now?"

"I said—never mind, go to bed and try not to make me jump a balcony again? I don't like being suicidal it brings my mood down," he pouted his lips.

"You want to kiss me again," I teased with a wide grin while shaking my finger. "Bad Jaden, bad boy."

"I'm not a dog," he grumbled as he gripped my elbow and steered me back inside, shutting and locking the door. "And maybe but I'm not going too."

"Why?"

"Because, just because don't ask," he snapped as he walked over to the palate he made in the floor and laid down, I sighed and walked back to my bed silently and lay down. "Good night."

"Good night," I whispered as I pulled the blanket closer to my face. I got colder by the minutes I laid there and my arms began to get goose bumps, and so did my neck. I didn't want to go back downstairs to get a blanket from the closet, and I didn't want to get up and wake Jaden. So I bit my tongue and snuggled closer.

"If you're cold, just come down here. I can hear you're teeth clattering all the way over here," Jaden grumbled through the silence, my breath hitched as I sat my head up and looked down at Jaden.

"I'm not cold," I lied, badly at that.

"Crimson, I'm a Centree, not an idiot. If you're cold as you sound, come down here," he held his blanket up slightly. "I won't bite."

"The ground hurts," I mumbled trying for another excuse; he was just so not trustworthy being that close.

"Alright," he gave in as I laid my head back down and closed my eyes, or so I had thought then, until I felt my blanket raise up and Jaden slid in the bed beside me.

"W-what are you doing?" my eyes went wide in the darkness of the night, from the coldness of my skin burning against the warmth of his hands, which were on my sides rubbing them up and down to warm me. Or so I'm sticking to staying.

"You're freezing, how did you get this cold within minutes?"

"I don't know," I mumbled as I slowly relaxed my tensed up muscles and leaned back against Jaden's chest, letting his warmth sooth my tinkling cold skin. "I feel like I just jumped into an ice cold lake."

"It's okay," he pulled both arms around me and held me close. "So, to keep the awkwardness away, what's on you're mind?"

Well let's see, how warm you make me feel, how cute I just realized you are. Or how about how much I want to kiss you but don't because it would feel weird? "Cheesecake."

"Cheesecake?" he asked surprised. "I shouldn't be surprised really, you randomly say these things and still it gets me."

"Well you asked," I sarcastically answered as I pulled one of his arms closer. "Why are you so warm now?"

"Because you're so cold, why are you so cold?" he countered.

"I asked you first," I glared at the dark, which caused Jaden to laugh and pull his left arm away; raising it to my face he pulled it to the side to stare at him. "What?"

"I do."

"You do what?" I raised one eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I really like comments.