Status: Wrote thise 3 years ago, posting regularly

Jaded Crimson

.07

"Yeah well," he grunted as he grabbed my sides and lifted me off of him, easily to the ground beside him, and then he leaned back and stared at the sky. "It's nothing, I'm glad I'm not the only teenager in the house now."

"Is that the only reason," I scoffed as I leaned back on my arms and stared at the sky. "It's pretty out here, I haven't seen the sky like this ever, its so…"

"Clear?" he suggested peering over at me with his pretty brown eyes.

"Yeah," I nodded slowly as I pretended to grab a star. "Its really pretty, I could get used to it. Now I'm going to smother you're parents more because I have a freaking balcony with a lounge chair to stare at the stars," I sang. "Boyah."

"Did you just say Boyah?" he asked slowly as he turned his head towards me with a smirk on his lips. "You just said Boyah, that is so nineties."

"I like saying old sayings, like," I sat up. "Groovy."

"How about," he sat up beside me and stared at the grass. "Psychedelic."

"Oh man we are going to get along so well," I said slowly as I hugged his arm. "Be my bestest friend in the whole wide world," I grinned as he rolled his eyes. "I know, I love annoying people, just to get me to stop flick me between the eyes, my sister used to."

"Good idea," he flicked me between the eyes not enough to hurt. "Okay, how about we go inside now, I'm getting tired and you tackled me into the wet grass, now I need another shower."

"You're welcome," I stood up and held my hand out, he grabbed it and I pulled him up, with some difficulty and then I walked back to the house with him at my side.

"Did you know she's crazy?" Jaden asked as he shut the door and pulled off his jacket, I pulled mine off and grinned childishly at Raymond and Maria who were on the couch.

"I tackled him, it's not something you classify as crazy," I giggled. "But the whole acting crazy does qualify I think."

"I'm pretty sure," he nodded his head slowly; I shrugged my shoulders and grunted before I started walking up the stairs, humming to myself as Raymond, Maria and Jaden laughed at my bizarre behavior. Sadly and unfortunately, they haven't even seen the beginning; I can be pretty crazy given the opportunity. And seeing as tomorrow is my first day of high school in the south, I'll have my perfect opportunity, one that means I'll be with Jaden, and I can embarrass the crap out of him. One way or another he'll come home red and shamefaced.

I sniffed and rubbed my nose as I pushed my door open to my new room and gapped at the things in my room, clothes upon clothes laid out on my bed in a large pile. "Twilight zone," I sang as I walked over to the pile of clothes, I looked at a couple tags before I walked out my door to the railing, leaning over slightly I looked around for one of the parental advisories. "Maria? Why are there a whole lot of clothes on my bed?" I asked once I seen her walking across the room, she glanced up surprised and smiled sweetly.

"I went through some of my clothes and found the ones I don't wear or can't fit in anymore and decided to give them to you," she smiled as she slapped the paper in her hand against the palm of her other as she walked away. "Hope you like them Crimson."

"Like them," I whispered dumbfounded. "Their designer," I backed up and walked back in my room. "Geez."

"Come on already," Jaden sighed impatiently as I hopped around in my room, trying to pull my tennis shoe on my left foot without falling flat out on my face. "Crimson, we're late."

"I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm a late sleeper," I shrugged slightly as I grabbed my jacket, and then ran at him, meeting him at the door. "Okay I'm ready."

"About damn time," he mumbled under his breath as I shut my door and followed him down the stairs, I waved goodbye to Raymond as he walked to his car, going to work at wherever his doctor's office was. Jaden steered me over to the left where a big black escalade was parked.

"You drive that," I asked slowly and slightly shocked as I pointed to the behemoth of a vehicle. "I mean, if you do how can you steer around things? It's huge!"

"It's really not that hard," he mumbled as he shrugged his shoulders carelessly. "Now get in before we really are late, I have to help you get you're schedule and stuff from the front office."

"I can do that," I snapped. "I'm not completely mental; I just act it most of the time. I can be pretty smart when I want to be," I then added in a mumble. "Which doesn't happen often."

"I know you're smart, you like to act like you're just completely past the point of hospitalized craziness," he sighed reluctantly. "But I need to help you, plus I kind of get out of first period if I help you get arranged."

"You sneak," I snickered as I nudged his arm; he chuckled deeply as he started the engine, which was almost silent. The radio was barely on but the sound of an upbeat, techno sounding song made me reach for the volume button and turn it up, while bobbing my head to the side. This caused my hair to go flying in my face every time I banged my head to the side, in rhythm with the bass. "Come on Jaden," I grabbed the back of his head by leaning over and bobbed his head for him as he drove out of the driveway.

"Would you leave me alone," he laughed as he swatted my hand away; I shrugged and bobbed my head more. Mumbling the music melody to myself. "Are you honestly crazy?"

"Seriously?" I glanced out the side of my eyes and smiled when he nodded his head. "No, I mean I can be at times but I just like acting free spirited because most people don't. I allow myself to become," I gestured with my hands around me. "Me."

"Well," Jaden turned on the blinker and turned right at a stop sign, "Not many people have the courage to be themselves so I give you props, just don't make a fool out of yourself and me at school please. I do have a reputation to uphold remember?"

"No," I grinned darkly as I turned my head slowly to stare at him. "What do you mean, make a fool out of myself?"

"Don't be so crazy," he said slowly as he took another right, "Or just," he sighed trying to think of what to say, that wouldn't hurt my feelings. "Don't embarrass me by acting like a mental patient that so happened to have broke free of the bin you were thrown in and followed me to school like a lost puppy, okay?"

"That hurt," I sniffed and pretended to wipe a tear from under my right eye, "Way to crush my feelings Jaden, I won't embarrass you. I'll wear a bag over my head and stay as far away as I can so the 'crazy patient puppy' won't be seen beside you."

"Now I didn't mean it like that—"
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Seriously, comment.