Status: My first one shot...

Emma Was Her Own Rainbow

She wore aqua-blue tights. That’s how he first saw her, when she walked past his music shop that he had opened almost two years ago. He couldn’t believe it really. She truly was wearing aqua-blue tights, but that wasn’t the only odd thing about her. She had a lime-green hooded sweatshirt on too, zipped half way up. Lime Green.
She had orange hair, like, well oranges. It was long, cascading all the way down her back, stopping just before her behind. And that’s all he saw of her, the girl with orange hair, a lime green sweatshirt, and aqua blue tights, with a rather odd-looking black pleated skirt between the ray of colours.

His first thought? That the fashion designers of New York, his hometown would be ashamed, in fact they would be disgraced by the clash/rainbow girl. His second thought? That his sister would have been dying to fix the girl’s mistake of clothes choice. His final thought before she disappeared? Well, that she was incredibly brave.
His mind was blown. He couldn’t understand it, how this multi-coloured girl had scarred his brain. He didn’t really know how to overcome it, so he simply waited for her to come by again.