Status: hiatus

One Last Time

To be, or not to be. There is no question.

The next morning was hell for me. I threw up twice so far, and peed about five times. And I have only been up for two and a half hours! Although, one thing I am happy about is that everyone's leaving today!

"Are you eating chocolate ice-cream?" asked Zacky sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Uh, yeah..." I said.

"But you hate chocolate ice-cream," he said taking my spoon from me an taking his own bite.

"Well, now I don't." I said very matter of factly.

"Mmm, interesting," he said looking down.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. Never mind. Do you wanna go and hang out with the guys today?" he asked me resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah! haven't seen them in forever!" I said excitedly.

"You mean three days?" he said cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh shut-up." I said getting up to go upstairs.

I went into my room and threw on a pair of faded jeans with holes in them and a black lace Cami. Zack came in after I pulled down my shirt.

"Aw, god dammit, I missed it!" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well, you gotta be quicker," I said gently kissing his neck.

"Oh Zacky, oh Kat!" said my brother and sister outside my door pretending to make out with each other. My face turned red as I grabbed a pillow and whipped it at them.

They ran of laughing hysterically as Zacky pulled me in for a kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and then walked into the bathroom.

I stared at my self in the mirror and then turned to the side. I gasped. My once flat stomach was bulging out a little more than usual. It didn't look like I was pregnant, however it did look like I had just ate one too many McDonald's fries. Hopefully nobody would notice.

I did a quick make-up check and then I joined Zacky and my family downstairs to say goodbye. My brother was loading everybody's luggage into the SUV as my mother was practically choking me in a huge hug.

"Good bye my little Bella!" said my mother kissing me over and over on my cheeks.

"Mom, mom, mom! i love you too, but there's such a thing as too much love!" I said holding her back by her shoulders.

"Goodbye my angel, if this boy causes you any trouble you call me. You got that?" he asked hugging me.

"Of course daddy," I said.

"And you!" he said pointing a finger at Zack, "If you do anything to hurt my daughter or grandchild I'm gonna kick your ass," he said sternly.

"Y-yes s-sir," said my brother as my father smiled and shook his hand.

My parents walked down my drive way as my mother turned around and yelled, "Take care of my baby, and I know you will be a great[i/] father Zachary!"

They turned on the car as my mother took out an embroidered handkerchief and started to cry. I could see my brother saying 'don't cry mother,' and my sister saying 'oh come on, suck it up mom!' and then my dad hit her with the dice hanging from the rear-view mirror. Zack and I laughed as we went inside.

He grabbed a soda from the fridge and then sat at the breakfast bar.

"Zacky?" I asked.

"Yes baby?" he said in a sweet tone.

"Can I ask you an important question?" I said biting my lip.

"Anything at all," he said taking a sip of his soda.

I turned to my side and ran my hand over the small bump that was now forming in my midsection. He choked a little on his drink and set it down.

"Is that the," he said coughing.

Before he could finish his sentence I said "Yes," and broke down in tears. He immediately stood up and pulled me into a warm hug

"Is it really that noticeable?" I sobbed into his chest.

"No! Of course not. It's just a little tiny thing. I only had that reaction because, well, we made that. And it's going to turn into the most beautiful thing in the world." he said giving me a peck on the lips.

I smiled and held him tight. I don't know what I would do with out him.

"Well, let's go! We're going to the fair with them." he said running his fingers through my hair.

"Dude, the fair is like an hour away," I said.

"We're going to Matt's and carpooling." he replied.

"You expect to fit ten people in one car?!" I asked.

"Uh, no, we're taking two. Blond moment!" he said laughing.

"Oh shut-up! You're so mean to me!" I said jokingly hitting him in his arm.

He smiled and pulled me into a very tight hug. I was going to tell him that he was cutting off my air, but I was glad to have him hug me. Even though we've been together for so long, when he touches me I still get that tingly feeling inside. Like, like one that made me want to jump out of my skin, and get up and dance around. He makes me feel so safe, and that's the reason I love him.

"Zack," I whispered into his ear.

"Yes baby?" he asked softly.

"I love you," I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too," he said squeezing me tighter, "And I want you to know that I will never let you go."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. As soon as our lips touched I wrapped my legs around him because my hands were busy searching for his car keys. Zacky was too busy biting my lip ring to even notice! As soon as I grasped a hold of the keys I slowly pulled away from Zack. He kissed me tenderly once, twice, and tried to a third time, but I darted off of his lap and out the door yelling, "I'm so driving!"

"Ah fuck. I fall for it every time! Get back here Kat!" he said chasing me out the door.

I got to the drivers side of his black car and was trying to press the unlock button. His car always took a while to get unlocked so I was hitting that button a million times. I had just heard the car chirp when Zacky whizzed behind me and grabbed the keys from my hand. I looked at him. He had a huge smile on his face that was followed by laughter.

"You little fucker!" I yelled as I chased him around the car to the passenger side.

He opened the passenger door and dove right across the car to the driver's seat. I pouted as I slowly sat in the empty passenger side with no steering wheel, speedometer, or gas pedal. I never get to drive.

"I have to admit, that was a fast one you pulled there Kat. You are so lucky you're beautiful." he said caressing me. I swatted his hand away.

"Fuck you. You never let me drive." I said resting my head against the seat.

"Oh well. I'll win you a prize at the fair. I promise." he said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled as we drove to Matt's house.

Zacky's P.O.V.

While we were inside Matt's house getting some things for the cars Kat was talking to Val, Ellie, Ava and Ashley. Ashley is Jimmy's girlfriend, and Ava is Johnny's girlfriend.

"Okay, so we've now decided that you are going to be the one to drive." said Johnny.

"What? When did we decide this?" I asked.

"Since we've already had at least a beer each."said Matt.

"Figures, it's almost noon anyway," I said rolling my eyes, "Wait, who's driving the other car?"

"Ashley volunteered," said Jimmy.

"What the fuck are you talking about? She didn't volunteer, you had to persuade her to do it!" said Brian.

"Yeah, and by the way, what did you whisper to her that got her to do it?" asked Johnny.

"Uh... you guys don't wanna know." said Jimmy. We all kind of made this weird disgusted look. I peered over at Ashley. We have known her for a while, she has bleached hair with a few strands that are rainbow raccoon striped. She is tall and somewhat muscular, and she has her septum pierced. Also she has a few tattoos. She's pretty, not really my type but definitely Jimmy's. Ava is about my hight and a bit lanky. She has long dark brown locks with piercing blue eyes, and an eye for high fifth avenue fashion. She looks nothing like she acts though. She loves to go to concerts, burps in public, and is extremely outgoing. She's really nice and really fun to be around though. I guess I could see why Johnny likes her.

I drifted out of my train of thought when I heard the bathroom door close. I was the only one who noticed, and then I saw that it was Kat who was in there. Soon everyone noticed from her retching behind the door. Elise ran down the hall and into the bathroom. We could hear them talking about something, but it was muffled from behind the door. Brian and Jimmy exchanged worried glances, as did all the girls.

Several minutes later Ellie and Kat walked out of the bathroom. Kat's face turned bright red.

"Oh you poor baby! Are you okay?" asked Val. Everybody crowded around her with questions.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Zacky, I need to talk to you for a sec," she said grabbing my arm and pulling me outside.

We sat on the steps of Matt's porch and spoke low because w knew they were all going to try and evesdrop.

"Should we tell them about, the you know what?" she said biting her lip.

"No, not yet, if we do now I know they won't let me go on tour with them next month," he said.

"It's only a two month tour, I'll be fine without you! I'm sure they'll understand," she said starting to stand up. I grabbed her hand and slowly sat her back down. I kept her hands in mine as I looked her straight in the eyes.

"No. They wont Kat. They are all so protective of you. They won't let you leave my sight!" I said.

She sighed, and said "Fine,"

"Thanks babe," I said hugging her tightly.

We walked back into the house as everyone ran and pretended to be doing something. I knew they were evesdropping.

"So who's ready to go ride some rides while I kick some ass on those games!" yelled Matt putting a fist in the air while the other one held a beer.

"No no no. You've got it all wrong." I said, "I'll be kicking all of your asses."

They all said shut-up you cocky son of a bitch as we loaded into the cars.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, that took a while, but new chapter!

riss xoxo