Status: A story based on someone I know's life, all the names have been changed [[including my own]] so that why you don't know who is who, or who it is truly about! Hope you enjoy! :D

The Life of Love, Lust, and Lies

A Perfect Kiss

"So, you think I'm pretty?" Alya said in a joking matter. Kyle did nothing but stare at his drink, swirling the ice around a little. Alya grabbed his arm, making him jump a little, "What? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Kyle said, diverting the attention back to the question. "And no I don't think you are pretty, I think you are beautiful...." he let the sentence trail a bit as he looked back down at his drink. She looked at him for a moment longer, heat welling up in her face, she looked down at her feet. "Do you want to kiss me?" She asked in a quiet tone. He just started at his drink, nodding his head a little, feeling kinda embarrassed that she asked that.
She debated in her head what to do, "Kyle," he looked up at her, and she kissed him. The feeling of there skin touching, made the world stop in its tracks. It felt like the kiss lasted forever, Kyle didn't want it to ever stop. Alya back away, she looked back down at her feet. It was just that one sultry kiss that made his heart pound. His breath quickened, he yearned for more. He stared at his drink, the only thing on his mind was her lips, her soft and oh so sensual lips.
She leaned off the counter, looking at him for a moment, she looked down, "I'm sorry for that, it just came over me." She began to walk away, but Kyle grabbed her wrist, "There is nothing to be sorry for, I love it,' he said in a whisper. She smiled and walked away.
Kyle stood there a moment longer, still feeling her soft skin on his hand. He longed so much to feel her in his arms. This night felt too surreal... What is going on here? I couldn't actually like her could I? I mean, she's gorgeous and perfect, but could there feelings be real? He stood there longer before putting his drink down and walking off to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! The first part of this chapter was sadly lost, so I had to improvise, If I find it, I will replace it! ^^ Comment and subscribe!!!!! <333