Status: A story based on someone I know's life, all the names have been changed [[including my own]] so that why you don't know who is who, or who it is truly about! Hope you enjoy! :D

The Life of Love, Lust, and Lies

A Day of Regret

Kyle awoke, the kiss still on his lips. He sat at the edge of his bed, hoping this feeling of ecstasy never leaves him. He sat there a moment longer before finally putting his feet on the floor, he knew his dreamland would end the moment he place his feet on the cold hard floor.
Slowly he walked upstairs to the kitchen where his saw his mother, Viktoria, and his sister, Amanda, sitting in the kitchen sitting in silence. He was glad for the silence today, after everything that happened last night, he was glad they weren't talking about it.
"Get out of my house! I don't care what you think of me, you get the fuck out of my house!"
The memory still resonating in his head. He was surprised to see his mother and sister sitting in the same room together after what happened between them the night before. But the silence was still there, the silent resentment they had towards each other was worse than them arguing again. He didn't know how to fix the situation, so he simply sat down at the table and fixed himself a bowl of cereal.
Finally, the silence was broken when Amanda looked up at him and spoke, "So, did you have a fun night? It sure sounded like it was a lot of fun." She gave a snarky smile, only half knowing what actually happened last night between Kyle and Alya. Kyle coughed, accidentally swallowing some of his cereal before he had the chance to chew anything, "Not really, it's all fun in games until you wake up the next day with a massive hangover." He gave his sister and little smile, trying to push back the slight pain he felt when he remembered the kiss they shared. Their mother looked at them quizzically, but said nothing, they both went silent, knowing that now their mother was all ears, and they knew how much she talked. Amanda didn't know the whole story either, but she did know a little from the slightly awkward car ride last night when Alya and Kyle picked her up from walking. Amanda flinched at the memory of last night.
The freezing cold rain dripping off her hair and landing on her already frozen bare feet. Walking quickly down the street, desperately trying to call someone to pick her up and get her away from her mother. Alas, no one answered, or everyone was too busy, some friends she had. Finally, her brother arrived with Alya in his truck, she didn't notice how cold her feet actually were until she got in the truck. The anger coursing through her veins made her forget how cold she really was. But now as it subsided, she realized that she was shivering, and not from anger like she had thought previously.
The silence grew again, almost the unbearable heights, but no one dared to break it for fear of having to bring up the scene from last. The rest of the morning remained the same, complete and utter silence.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The day progressed the same as the morning, in almost complete silence, save for the television that kept switching from one person to another, 'Act now! This is a one time offer you won't see in-' , 'and just like that my acne-' , 'Your mother is trying-' same old crap you always see on a Sunday afternoon, it's like they think absolutely everyone is watching television right now just waiting to find something they couldn't possibly live without, bragging to their friends about it, 'And what a steal I got on it, it was only $15.99, I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to get one, and look, they sent me a second one for free! All I had to pay for was shipping and handling!' the voice trailed off as the thought disgusted Kyle more and more, and how people are actually dumb enough to buy some of these projects.
He could no longer handle sitting in the house, stewing in his own memories and agony. He stood up and grabbed his car keys, "I'm going for a drive, I'll be back eventually." He spoke to his mother as he walked out of the door, hoping that he walked fast enough before his mother could protest to him leaving without telling her where he was going. He didn't want to have to deal with his mother for a while.