Status: COMMENT PLEASE. I'M DYING HERE.

The Kind Of Reckless

Rumors

I don’t know why he’s so mad.
I mean, it’s not like I kissed him back or anything. I didn’t do anything wrong.
It’s his fault.
My eyes wide, he pulls back with a silly smile on his face.
“Hi.”

I was so confused.
The only thought running through my mind was: He still lives here?
The fact that Justin was standing right beside me didn’t even cross my mind.
”What? You look almost frightened to see me.” He jokes, a British accent lining his words.
Did he go to England to visit his grandparents recently? For Spring Break?
Justin coughs lightly beside me, attempting to break the silence that was uncomfortable for him, but I was frozen.
“Victoria?” He says, hoping for some sort of explanation.
“He’s…he’s exactly the same.” I manage to mutter.
“What?” They say at the same time, Kendall’s voice is playful, but Justin’s is confused and hurt.
“Blonde hair, green eyes…everything! You haven’t changed a bit, Ken.”
“You have.”
I blush and take Justin’s hand in my own, lacing our fingers together as I become less jumbled inside…Almost normal.
Kendall glances down and smiles.
“So the rumors are true.”
I nod.
“Well, I was hoping they weren’t.” He whispers.
“Victoria, what’s going on?” Justin asks. I turn to face him, my hand still in his and I stare into his beautiful brown eyes. The eyes that see so much but say so little.
I become nauseated.
“Justin…” I started. “I haven’t been…well…I lied.”
He lets go of my hand and my stomach drops.
“About what.” Justin says in a monotone.
“I used to…Well, when you and I…broke up…when you left…Well, Kendall came up to stay with me for a while. To cheer me up.
“We…we went to a party…And I—I was so upset about you. And…and…Kendall, well he was
here and you weren’t. And I was drinking, something I swore to never do—“
“Yeah, swore to
me.” Justin interrupts.
I swallow hard.
“And…I was so out of it…We both were…And he—“
“I pushed her to.” Kendall mutters.
Justin looks between the two of us, Kendall and me.
“You…You had sex…”
I look down at my feet.
“You said you’d wait for me.” Justin whispers.
“When I thought we would always be together. It’s not like I wanted to give my virginity to Hayden! I wanted
you. I wanted you to be my first…To be my only.” I whispered the last part.
“I can’t believe you would do something so stupid, Victoria.”
“Yeah, and I couldn’t believe that you would leave me, go back on all of your promises.” I snap back.
Justin nods and looks down at his feet.
“Alright, you’re right.”
“Justin…”
“I…I need some time, Victoria.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi.
So, this is the first chapter!
I can't decide whether or not to do like what I did with YMFS, and have one ch Torie's and the next Justin's or not.
Oh, and they will be in first person.
Sooo.
Idk when I will post more, but here's a taste of what's to come. :D
Comment with what you think about it so far?