Status: COMMENT PLEASE. I'M DYING HERE.

The Kind Of Reckless

Collaborate.

Three hours later we get back to my house, my mom and Mary gone.
“Tore?” Kendall says when we walk into the living room.
“Yeah?” I turn and look at him. He’s smiling, and holding up his phone.
“Well, I know you were curious about how I could stay around so much.”
“Mhmm.” I nod, unsure of where this was going.
“Well, my manager, he—He said that the show was going to take a break from filming. And we’re going on tour.”
“Big Time Rush?”
“Yeah. We’re, uh, well we’re traveling with you and Justin.”
My eyes widen and I smile really big. I run up to him and jump into his arms, mine around his neck and my legs around his waist. My head rests on his shoulder.
“That’s great, Ken! I’m so excited. So, you’ll be with us for the European leg?”
Kendall sets me down.
“Yeah, and he wants you to collaborate with us. You know; a song. If you want.”
“Oh, Ken! I’d love to!”
Kendall smiles really big.
“Oh, now I have to tell Sheyenne! I wonder when they’ll be back…”
I go over and flop onto the couch. Kendall takes a chair on the other side.
I pull out my phone from my pocket and unlock it. I check for any messages from Justin, but none are new. Just old ones from a month ago. No missed calls. Nothing from Justin.
I sigh and sit up before getting up to go into the kitchen and check to see if mom left a note.
Again, nothing.
I look out into the back yard, through the glass doors, and sit on the island. I put my head in my hands, but I get uncomfortable and run tem through my hair before sitting upright.
I hear the porch swing squeak, and I jump off of the island and open the doors, but no one was there. Just the wind blowing the swing.
I grab a water and go back into the living room, to find Kendall in my spot on the couch. He looks over at me, smirks, and flips through the channels on the TV.
I walk over and sit on his stomach, and he grunts and drops the remote. I start laughing as he grabs me around the waist and we roll over onto the floor and Kendall starts tickling my sides.
“Kendall!” I squeal as he straddles my waist, still tickling me.
“What?” He laughs.
“Stop!”
“But it’s so much fun!”
I push him backwards off of me, but he grabs my wrists and pulls me with him, and I end up lying on top of him, my head on his chest.
“Kendall?”
“Hmm?” I can feel him hum through his chest.
“I’m really glad you’re going to be around.” I whisper, lifting my head to look him in his pale green eyes.
“Me too.” He whispers back.
I get up off of Kendall, offering him a hand to help him up. He lies back down on the couch and I lay down with him. He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to himself. My eyes flutter shut, and I fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
asiouhahbf
I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am writing this.
SO COMMENT.