Status: COMMENT PLEASE. I'M DYING HERE.

The Kind Of Reckless

Later That Night...

I stay up the rest of the night, staring at the couch while sitting in the chair next to it. I don’t even notice the room lighten up as it gets later in the morning. I don’t notice anything.
I hear someone walk into the bathroom quickly, and then walk downstairs. I can tell they notice me because they stop walking at the bottom of the stairs.
“Tore?”
Kendall.
“Victoria.” He walks up behind me in the chair. Kendall puts his hands on my shoulders, and I slowly look up at him.
“What happened?”
I blink and tears fall down my face.
Kendall picks me up from the chair and walks over to the couch, setting me on his lap and my face hides in his shoulder.
“He…and Selena…They’re…They have to fake being together.” I say between sobs.
“Why?”
“Because he was so upset he went out and fucking kissed her in public and the paparazzi got the picture and now everyone believes they’re together.” I yell into his shoulder.
Kendall rocks me back and forth in his arms and shushes me. The tears continue to fall but the sobs do end up stopping. I take my face out of Kendall’s shoulder.
“I can’t…I can’t believe he would go and do something like that.”
“I know.”
“Why couldn’t he just come to me?”
“I don’t know.”
“This is just karma coming back around to bite me in the ass, isn’t it?”
Kendall shrugs. “I have no clue. What could you have done to deserve karma like this?”
“Well, ruining Justin’s trust about the whole “sex” thing…”
“That wasn’t your fault.”
I ignore his comment. “And then I never really gave you a chance, and that’s being rubbed in my face at the moment.”
“What?” Ken gasps, holding me away from him so he can look into my face.
“Yeah. You’re such a great guy and I have no clue why you waste so much of your precious time on me.”
Kendall scoffs. “First of all, my time isn’t precious. And second, I could never waste my time on you. You’re my best friend. More than that. You’re…You’re Tore.”
I smile, but it quickly fades and my head hangs.
“I just…I don’t know what to do with all this. It’s like I want to get back at him for this. But I don’t know how.”
“Well…We could…date.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Blehh.
I hate titles.
Sooo, it's been awhile because no one comments so I have no urge to post.
FUCKING COMMENT.
Pweaseeeeee?