The Divine One

The first Encounter

"GET OUT!" A familiar voice screams.

I wake with a start. I swallow to keep a scream from bubbling to the surface. My silvery blonde, waist long hair sticking to my neck with sweat. I get up, still shaking from the dream, and go to the bathroom to splash some water onto my face.

"Go away already.." I Mutter to myself as I put my slippers on, the yellow fur comforting my stormy mind.

When I come back I have to stifle another scream because of the boy lounging lazily on my bed. He is beautiful. His raven coloured hair falls onto his shoulder in straight, silky strands. As I go to cover my mouth, he turns his fierce, amber eyes on my and flashes a white smile my way.

"I've been waiting. Girls take so long in the bathroom." He whines sarcastically.

"I don't know you so why would I possibly matter? And why does it matter how long I take in the bathroom?" I ask, still suspicious of this beautiful character.

When he laughed it was as melodic as a symphony. The emotion lit up his eyes like fire.

"It doesnt matter per say but I don't exactly enjoy waiting. You'll find soon find out that I can prove to be very impatient." He smiles seductively at me.

I feel my cheeks Flush and I tighten my body to stop the oncoming trembles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey uhmm, Im not totally sure where this is gunno go, thats why there is no description =) But please comment and give me helpful critisism. Thanks! Hope you enjoy ^.^