The Divine One

The Truth Revealed

There was something unnerving about the gorgeous boy sprawled on my bed. His amber looked through my flesh and into my soul. His body too perfectly muscled and his face too beautiful.

I put on a face that I hope is feirce and confident.

"So who are you anyway?" I glared.

He sent me a crooked, sexy grin that lit something deep inside me aflame.

"My name is James; I'm here to take you home, princess." He declared proudly.

Shock stiffened my body and sent my safe reality spiralling out of control. I stumble backwards and catch myself on my dresser then lean on it for leverage.

"What do you mean princess!? I'm just Devanee! I 17 year old teenager that can't even pass math! How can I be a princess!?" I Shrieked.

"Devanee. Your name means divine one. You're also called Theana, Goddess. The stories say you are a goddess, sitting on a star and then it fell to earth, bringing you with it. Your other form died but just before the last breath, you used the rest of your power to reincarnate into a girl named Devanee. You are a goddess, and... a child of the night." He recited.

I fell to my knees and couldn't stop the tears from flowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well The second chapter is pretty good. I wonder whats gunna happen!? Don't stop on me now Mind!! Haha enjoy and comment.