The Divine One

A Loyal Reminder

I felt horrible. I had to lie to my mom and told her that I was moving in with an old friend, which wasn't exactly a lie, but she didnt know who it was. I hugged and kissed her for the last time. James met me around the corner of my street. With a galant bow and gently takes my hand and led me to a limosine.

"This way my princess" He leads me to our way 'home.'

I glared sideways at him. "Would you stop calling me that? I have a name you know!"

"My apologies Devanee." He looked sideways at me with his innocent, firey eyes.

I scoffed and my signature scowl never left my face. We sat in silence during the whole ride to our mysterious destination. Cold hands shocked me out of my land of light and beauty. I wake to see James' beaming grin and his hand guiding my eyes to the most beautiful and magnificant castle i've ever seen.

"Welcome home." He almost sang with glee.

I couldn't close my mouth or restart my brain. All I could do was sit there and stare at this beautiful place. Then I snapped back to reality. All of this was mine. My heart started fluttering like a hummingbird's wing. I whipped my head to face James.

"I can't do this! I don't know the first thing about being a princess or ruling a kingdom!" All my feelings bubbling up as frantic words.

He grabbed my shoulders and brought my face inches away from his.

"Devanee, listen to me. We have been searching for you for many milenia. Now that we have finally found you, we will serve and follow you with the loyalty not known by others."

I looked down and clasped my hands together, trying to halt the trembling. I then looked up and stared so fiercly into my finders eyes it felt like I was igniting a fire.

"Okay, i'm ready. Lets go." I say more calmly then i felt.

We get out of the car and start our walk into my kingdom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long but I finally came up with something. enjoy :)